Trouble TTC

New to the board/Intro and Question

Hello,

My name is Melinda and I'm new to this board, but I have been on the adoption board for a while.  We have been first attempting to adopt a child and long story short we got denied and now we are looking into surrogacy.  I have an appointment with my doctor next monday and my friend is willing to be my surrogate, including providing us with the egg.  How much would you, if you were in the same position as me pay a friend to hold the baby and for providing the egg.  Also, do you pay at the end of the pregnancy and once the baby is born?  I'm sorry if this isn't the board to ask this, but I'm not sure where to ask such a question.  Thank you in advance.

My Wonderful Sister is my GC!!!! 3 IUIs, 2 unmedicated, 1 50mg of Clomid = All BFNs Next step IVF!!!! Melinda & Michael 5*6*06 God Bless The Broken Road

Re: New to the board/Intro and Question

• Hi! I would go to the infertility board and ask this question. This board is pretty much dead. The infertility board is very active. There is also a Donor Egg / Gestational Carrier check in done. I'm sure there are a lot of girls that will be very helpful. I mostly just lurk around due to break cycle.

To answer your question, I think you need to talk to an attorney who specializes in this to make sure everything is done correctly. I think it varies from state to state with how easy the proccess is.

Good Luck! I hope someone on the IF board is able to help you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"