LGBT Parenting

PIP Wednesday!

Shall I get this started? Let's see all those beautiful bellies!

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...

Re: PIP Wednesday!

• Not the best picture, but at least its not in the bathroom! My coworker took this in her office today: 

I was really hoping that my aunt would send her pictures from the baby shower by now. She took a nice one of my mom and I. But this will do for now. 

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

• No belly shot for me, maybe next year. But for now, here is what my mom got for the girls. They are going to love all of their gifts. I am so excited!!!!!

For PBS-This thing is adorable, it rocks, talks and sings!

Rockin' Rider Lil' Penguin -  Tek Nek - Toys"R"Us

For LMC-she can put her dolly in it! LOVE!

Radio Flyer Little Miss Flyer Fold 2 Go Tricycle -  Radio Flyer - Toys"R"Us

• Loading the player...
  • Meegs - Love the green shoes!

Here's me today.  I feel huge! I think being sick has added some weight to my belly :-p

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That penguin rocker is ADORABLE! Love it!

• imageTwo*True:

Meegs - Love the green shoes!

Here's me today.  I feel huge! I think being sick has added some weight to my belly :-p

Thanks! Denise actually recommended them and they are so comfortable. 

As for you lady, love the belly! You aren't huge, you're adorable. And frankly, those things above your belly are more what I would call huge. Holy crap woman. Indifferent   (I think I'm just jealous.)

• imageDuchess1:

Rockin' Rider Lil' Penguin -  Tek Nek - Toys"R"Us

I want one!!! :-)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You both look gorgeous!

I want one too! I keep opening the box to make him sing LOL! Toys R Us, online. Not expensive, just super cute. You could put it in the nursery. As a bonus, the snowflakes light up!

• Two and Meegs - you look great!

Duchess - How adorable!!

No belly pic this week - but here's Henry's handsome profile from our u/s!

Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Oh my goodness, don't you both look great!! And I love that trike with the basket for a doll-- what a great idea!

Until we have another belly pic... More nursery ideas. We're leaning in the direction of this wallpaper border rather than the fabric I posted last week. Enough Noah's Ark-ish-ness, without being overwhelmingly theme-y, and a color palette that will transition a little better as they grow from babies to toddlers. Plus these sets of baby animals are just so cute!

Here's a mini version, and I'll put a link below to a larger one in case anyone is curious:

nursery border for the Elbees

https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2670/4191433490_9a39f78cd0_o.jpg 

married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • imageMrs._F:
    No belly pic this week - but here's Henry's handsome profile from our u/s!
    Aww, how sweet!
    married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • I love the pictures!!!  The rocker is sweet!  I won't be putting up any today (this week) -- I still look like last week - just heavier.  I've gained too much weight so far in this pregnancy according to doc, so I feel "GULP! GUILTY!"  
  • Cute bellies!

I want that penguin rocker! Annie has a rocking moose... but she may need that too! ( wandering off to TRU online)

For today another pic from our christmas shoot....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagecymru:

For today another pic from our christmas shoot....

Kennedy, you have got to be kidding me with all these cute pictures!!  Annie is so incredibly adorable!

Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Cymru-She is just too much! She is so cute and takes the best photos! ((secretly hopes Annie will come and speak to PBS about how to do this))
  • Adorable!!!  Just cute to see how she is so much in love with her book!  Ohhh.. I love it!  It's cute that she's right by the tree and a beautiful window!  I agree with some of the other posters -- she needs to come over and share her wisdom with PBS!  (and the future kids to come!) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"