Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Testing out your HCG shot?

Has anyone tested out their HCG Shot? And if so when did you start testing? I took my shot on Mon 12/7 in the PM, so I am 9 DPShot and 7 DPiui.

2.5 yrs TTC #1 - DX = Stage IV Endo, Lap performed Jan 2010
TTC #1 - May 2010 - IUI #3: BFP 
TTC #2 - May 2012 -IUI #2: BFP
TTC #3 - Jan 2013 -Surprise BFP!
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Re: Testing out your HCG shot?

• Options

I started testing every other day just a few days after the shot. I might have gotten a very, very faint line on 9 dpt, but it was totally gone the next day.

• Options

I have a ton of really crappy internet OPKs that I got from a friend so I tested them out the day after trigger to see if I could get a really clear positive (I did) and I've been using those every few days to see if they are still positive.  Last nights was still pretty dark.  My trigger was the same day as yours.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    OK. Maybe I'll test tommorow (10 DPShot), hopefully it will be negative!
  • Options
    imageL&R70707:

I have a ton of really crappy internet OPKs that I got from a friend so I tested them out the day after trigger to see if I could get a really clear positive (I did) and I've been using those every few days to see if they are still positive.  Last nights was still pretty dark.  My trigger was the same day as yours.

Ahhh... ok. Well I might go pick up some $store ones so I can start testing. I really wasn't going to test early, but as of right now the Dr said don't test until 14DPiui which would be Dec 23. If I test that morning and get a positive I'm afraid I won't have enough time to get my betas done before the holiday. So I figure what the hell. Test out the HCG and then start testing early. If I get an early BFP after I know the shot is gone I can call and see if they'll let me come in for my Betas.

• Options
    It usually took 9 or 10 days for the trigger shot to test out for me. I bought a bunch of internet cheapies for this purpose (and because I am a POAS addict).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I had a ton on internet cheapies so I started testing it out at like 5dpt. It was gone on like 11 dpt.  I did not test out on the BFP cycle so I have no idea if i would have ever even gotten a negative.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i tried testing mine out but it never went away (BFP cycle).  if you're into peestick pics mine are still on my TTC blog - link below.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"