1st Trimester

okay, I got a question for the three weekers??

I promise I am not trying to be snarky, so please dont take this that way, but how in the world do you know you are already pregnant?? Did you have blood work done? I am just curious, because I would have loved to know at 3 weeks!

Re: okay, I got a question for the three weekers??

• At 9 or 10 DPO it's possible to get a positive pregnancy test and at that point you are only 3 1/2 weeks or so.
  • Im 4 weeks Dont know if this pertains to me or not, but I got 4 BFP on HPT's  8 DPO and went to dr on monday for blood results .   My  HCG levels are at 800's. 

4-7-11 - Natural MC @ 4w5d 6-27-11- MC @ 5w6dPgAL/PAL WelcomeDD#1- 8/20/2010DD#2- 6/21/2012EDD #3~ 5/1/2014 ~ Team Green
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I wish I would have been that lucky!
  • I am not a 3 weeker anymore but I got a faint BFP at 3w2d.  The line darkened with each day and got my digital BFP at 3w4d.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejennigator3:
    At 9 or 10 DPO it's possible to get a positive pregnancy test and at that point you are only 3 1/2 weeks or so.

This, I did not even think about this...I had a baby brain moment I guess...especially if you have high hcg levels, I guess you can tell pretty early...isnt amazing now? I have low hcg levels, so it just blows my mind I guess...

• I charted and was 10 DPO when I got a fairly dark line on a FRER and a "pregnant" on a digital.  That made me 3 wks 3 days.
    Daisypath Christmas tickers imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Missed miscarriage 12/26/11 at 12 weeks
  • It is easy to get that result when you are charting and addicted to POAS!

I found out at 3w4d 10dpo.....but I suspected 2 days before that.  Yet I was still shocked when the digi said pregnant.

• I also got my positive at 3w2d. Just lucked out I guess. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageameliasmom:

It is easy to get that result when you are charting and addicted to POAS!

I found out at 3w4d 10dpo.....but I suspected 2 days before that.  Yet I was still shocked when the digi said pregnant.

Isnt it amazing? I am so happy for all of you!

• With my first, I was seeing an RE, O'd early on day 11 and got my BFP 10 days later, on day 21, which was 3w exactly.
  • I knew at the beginning of my 4th week and I had my first appointment when I was 4 weeks 2 days!  My doctor was hoppin with her appointments!
  • Found out last time at 3w3d and this time 3w5d.  Just tested earlier and got a BFP.
  • I found out during my 3rd week! At 11 DPO I got a positive.

I think for the most part  you could only do this if you were charting because you obviously are testing before you miss a period at 3 weeks - but it is definitely a possibility!

I *knew* I was pregnant (before the positive test) at like 6 DPO! I know that sounds crazy, but it's completely true.

• I had oral surgery scheduled so I tested jsut to make sure at 3w4 or 5d can't remember now and there was the faintest of faint lines. I wouldn't have even tested if it weren't for that tho.

"Everything is possible for him who believes.?
  • Not a 3 weeker, but I charted, so I knew I could test after 9 DPO.

I found out at 3 weeks 5 days.

• I got my BFP right at 4w.  Wasn't trying just didn't keep up with my periods just had a weird feeling and bought a test.  Had just taken off my patch a week before and still no AF. Came up dark line and went to the doc 2 weeks later and measured 6w1d.

imageimage
  • I got my BFP at 10dpo and when I made a ticker I was like 3 weeks and 3 days pregnant.
  • I got my BFP at 3-1/2 weeks.  I didn't chart so i'm not sure how many DPO exactly, but 9-11 by my estimation.  I was unusually crampy (but not bad - just mild/twinge-y) every day for about 2 weeks - that was the only thing that felt different. It's not really a "symptom", but out of the ordinary for me - so the cramps, coupled with the fact that we were actively trying and I was antsy to POAS, I tested twice and got the + both times (pink test and a digital)
  • i'm 4.5 weeks now but i had my first BFP at 9DPO.
    Jess and James 10.18.08
    Zoey Emma 08.18.10
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I found out at 12DPO... we were trying so I was counting the days and couldn't wait to POAS...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I found at at 3w4d. I don't really understand what charting is, so maybe I sort of did it. I went off BCP in August so I had no idea when I would get my periods. When I did get them I wrote them down and how long they lasted. Then I added 28 days, assuming a normal cycle, and found day 16 and had sex around that date. Since I knew when I anticipated getting my period, when I didn't I tested that same day. However I tested at what turned out to be 3w1d and 3w2d and both came back negative.

• I'm not a 3 weeker anymore but I charted and just knew, and obsessively POAS for several days straight til I got a darker line I was happy with and it came up pregnant on a digital. This happened about 11-13dpo.

Lilypie - (fjc0)

• Lurking from 3rd tri. I tested at 9dpo and got a faint line. I was 3w2d.

TTC #2 July 2014

Me: 35 DH: 36

FF Chart

imageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

DD1 Feb 2010

• It is just so mind blowing to me, I guess, but its a good mind blowing to know that you knew that early! That means you got to / get to enjoy it that much longer...that is just awesome in my book!  Congrats to all of you who had success finding out early...Party!!!

• I had a positive test today at 8 dpo.

I had a really faint one last night at (duh) 7dpo. 

You can't really see that one in pic but DH and I saw a really faint line!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageJessMil10:
    I got my BFP at 10dpo and when I made a ticker I was like 3 weeks and 3 days pregnant.

This. To be honest I wish I hadn't tested so early. It just added more days to stress, especially since the doctor wasn't going to see me right away. I already wasn't drinking much (less than 1 drink per week) and I don't drink caffeine, so I would've been fine. My friend found out at 8 weeks and was actually pretty happy because by then she was almost to 2nd tri!

• imageFishNchips1:
    Im 4 weeks Dont know if this pertains to me or not, but I got 4 BFP on HPT's  8 DPO and went to dr on monday for blood results .   My  HCG levels are at 800's. 

See, I guess thats the difference, my levels didnt hit 800 until like 6 weeks

• I found out at 3w4d. My nipples had already changed color at that point. But I still think my first u/s was off on my due date of July 10th and I am actually due July 5th which is what the second u/s said but my DR told me to keep my first due date and that I was having a large baby, so that would make me past 3 weeks when I found out, but who knows. That was the longest run on sentence I have ever written. I am sorry to anyone who actually read that.
    Photobucket
  • imageWilwarin:
    I charted and was 10 DPO when I got a fairly dark line on a FRER and a "pregnant" on a digital.  That made me 3 wks 3 days.

On 10 DPO, I got a faint line on an internet strip and a "pregnant" on a digital. 
    http://www.SoooBig.WordPress.com Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageJessMil10:
    I got my BFP at 10dpo and when I made a ticker I was like 3 weeks and 3 days pregnant.

This. I was charting and my AF was actually due on that day (short LP). I had mild cramping for a few days so I actually thought I was going to get AF. I had no clue I was pregnant. It was a great surprise.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"