3rd Trimester
Options

Elders: PRESSURE??

I seriously am having SO much pressure. It feels like the weight of ten bricks all pushing on my pubic bone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-xVb1qsPCw

Anyone else? Is this a sign of progress or just another perk of pregnancy?

Re: Elders: PRESSURE??

• Options
    I think its just a perk. I had it last week and I was sooo miserable I almost called the dr. because I just couldnt take it anymore, but it eventually went away and Im still here.
  • Options
    Me too! It hurts to walk sometimes!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My OB says my baby is low but I still haven't felt alot of pressure...weird.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    I get it too!  It comes and goes and I keep thinking it's going to be a good sign, but after my dr's appt fail on Mon. I believe it's just another annoying side affect!  I even told DH it feels like I'm going to be able to look down and see LO's hand flying around down there! LOL  Of course if that was the case I'd just yank him right out so I don't have to wait on him anymore!
  • Options
    imageJaredandKatie:

My OB says my baby is low but I still haven't felt alot of pressure...weird.

My OB said the the same thing..baby is super low, ready to go...but I dont notice that much pressure. I do have to pee like every hour though.....

When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. -FDR
  • Options
    Oh the pressure! That is what I am feeling right now and have been for awhile now. I think it is just a perk! :)
  • Options
    I know I am not quite an elder yet until tomorrow, but I already have a lot of pressure, especially at night.  When I try to roll over, I have so much pain and pressure.  It makes my waddle worse and makes me want to cry sometimes.  It only started a few days ago, but it sucks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'd say perk, when I stand up quickly I feel like a bowling ball gets dropped on my bones down there!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I don't feel any pressure or anything that may be a "sign" that it's getting close for  me. 
  • Options
    Just another perk I think it is because baby drops.  I have had it for about a month now really sucks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"