Illinois Babies
Options

Bright Horizons - Wheaton

Does anyone have experience with the Bright Horizons in Wheaton?  Since my dd will be in first grade next year when this baby is born, I'm thinking of going from an in home daycare to a center.  How much do you pay weekly?  Do you like the staff?

Thanks!

Re: Bright Horizons - Wheaton

• Options
    Sorry, I know you're asking about Wheaton, but just wanted to say that we're at the Bright Horizons in Evanston and totally love them. DD will be 3 in Feb. and has been there since 20 months. The teachers are so caring and the whole curriculum is great. DD has thrived there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We toured the one in Naperville (corner of Warrenville and Naperville Road.)  We were totally impressed with the whole facility.  We would have signed up DD right then but we couldn't stomach the cost---$1560 a month!!!!  Financially we can't afford that so we took a pass!  DD is currently going to a in-home daycare and I love it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagekatesmom73:

Does anyone have experience with the Bright Horizons in Wheaton?  Since my dd will be in first grade next year when this baby is born, I'm thinking of going from an in home daycare to a center.  How much do you pay weekly?  Do you like the staff?

Thanks!

Would you recommend your current in-home daycare? I live in Lombard and work in Wheaton, and am looking into daycare options. Any help would be appreciated!

• Options

I totally recommend my in-home day care.  It is in Aurora so it might be a little far from you.  If you are still interested, let me know and I can give you the contact information.

• Options
    I might be interested in your in-home daycare. We haven't figured out yet what we're doing for childcare when I go back to work.  Would you email me some info at megs_68 at hotmail dot com?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"