Postpartum Depression
Options

So its official...

I have PPD. Although I suspected it a while ago. 

My OB has put me on Zoloft, and is monitoring me closely. How long did it take for it to take effect for you ladies?  

Re: So its official...

• Options

I felt better within a month.  Not to say things aren't still hard sometimes.

That being said, the Zoloft made me feel pretty crappy for a good week or so when I started it. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yeah, I noticed the side effects start right away. *Sigh* At least I will be getting better soon.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I felt a bit better in 3-4 days of starting the medication. It can take up to two weeks to feel any real effect though. Hang in there!
  • Options
    I was feeling a lot better after just a couple of days but I also had stopped my Reglan at the same time and I think this amplified my effects. It should be fully functioning in just a couple of weeks for you!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Broken boob FFing, babywearing, co-sleeping, PPD warrior,colic survivor, proud WAHM! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Momma Maven In The Making!
  • Options
    It took me a whole month to start feeling better on the Zoloft.  I was on 50mg.  I had the dose increased to 100mg last week, and I am finally feeling better.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"