New Jersey Babies

Picture People v. Kiddie Kandids v. Target Portraits

I usually take my daughter for pics at Picture People but I'm a little tired of the just white/black backdrops.  I was thinking of having a Christmas scene type of Christmas picture this year and Kiddie Kandids and Target does them.  I have coupons for all so I'm just looking for some input and pros and cons.  Any suggestions would be helpful.  Thanks!

Re: Picture People v. Kiddie Kandids v. Target Portraits

• I use to use Kiddie Kandids.  One of my friends from HS did them and they always came out great but when she left I went there and had an unpleasant visit.  We now use Portrait Innovations.  I love love love them.  Our pictures came out soo incredible.  They have two locations in New Jersey,  One in North Brunswick and one in Mt Laurel (I think)  Depending on where you are they might be worth the drive!  For this Christmas I'm using Picture People because they are allowing me to bring my puppy to get pictures done with my son.
  • we love Target- got much better pics than picture  twice! trying to go later today =)
  • Loading the player...
  • We just got them done at Target and couldnt be happer, and you cant beat the promo they have now......3.99 for 2 5x7 so basically you are getting doubles and one free 8x10, my siggy is from there (i requested the white backdrop) but they had a few to choose from!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU ARE FROM BUT PHOTO PROFESSOR IN NORTH ARLINGTON NJ IS AWESOME... THEY HAVE THE CUTEST BACKROUND AND PROPS AND ALL THE CARDS ARE CUSTOM...

THE ADDRESS IS 599 RIDGE ROAD NA 07031

• We typically work with an independent professional photog but I dropped in a kiddie kandid at BRU last week and I think the pictures turned out good. 

See siggy for a couple of them. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"