New Jersey Babies
Options

Newbie intro

Hi all! I'm from Bergen Co. and I'm about 4 months along. looking forward to getting to know some local mommies and mommies to be and learning from all of you!

Re: Newbie intro

• Options

hi! I'm in river edge and also about 4 months along with my first Smile

This is my first visit here, but I think I'm going to try and be active on this site. It'll be great to be able to talk to others going through the same things I am.  

And nice to meet you!  (aren't you dying to feel your baby move? we're so close! and/or I'm jealous if you already have).

• Options

Hi Helocin! We're so close to eachother!  I've felt the baby flutter around in there..especially after eating :)  Don't be jealous lol, it happens differently for everyone! 

I'd love to keep in touch! Maybe we can do lunch one day :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi I am from Toms River and only 5 weeks along...  Hoping to meet some mommy friends since very few of my friends are at the having children stage yet!!!

• Options
    Hey I'm from Clifton and about 4 weeks away from having my 1st. Nice to meet you.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Options

hi, futureisgold (marni?) - yeah, I keep thinking maybe I'm feeling the baby but then my stomach growls, haha, so I can't be sure yet. I need a solid kick or an elbow or something. We should do lunch sometime, that'd be fun!

Are you going to find out the gender or do you want it to be a surprise? I really want to find out asap but I almost think I should wait until after the holidays or else every present I get will be pink or blue for sure :)

nicole

• Options
    oop, and nice to meet the rest of you too!
  • Options
    Hi girls! Im from Old Bridge and is due in March Big Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"