Detroit Babies
Options

Where is everyone?!?

So I keep checking the board and itt's totally dead. Here's a starter

What are you getting  your child or children for Christmas/Hannukah/Kwanza/Festivus/HappyMerry?  If your kiddos aren't born yet- what are you getting your significant other?

We got DD a Kickin'Coaster from Santa, a classic Pooh bear, some warm fleece blankets, a humidifer,  some christmas ornaments, and a new changing pad cover. (We wrapped the boxes for the humidifier and Kickin Coaster, and they are already in use since she won't know the difference)

Re: Where is everyone?!?

• Options

Hey!

I remember saying about a month ago that I was not buying dd anything for xmas. I was just going to wrap up her toys that we received at the shower just to have pictures of gifts around her. Well I ended up not sticking to that very well.

I think she has about 12 gifts from us. All toys but most of them she can't use for awhile but I figured I might as well as get them now while they are on sale. Oh and MrsLaurenandJustin did not help at all with sending me links to most of these deals. lol. Love ya lauren.

I also bought her some ornanments so she can have her own tree in 4 or 5 years.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I want to buy baby presents!!!!

I bought DH a hodge podge of random gifts ... some clothes, firefighter monopoly, a bottle of Jameson, some fire videos and a couple of gift cards. :)

A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
    Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
    6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
    Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa!
    Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    image? J & R 07 ?:

Hey!

I remember saying about a month ago that I was not buying dd anything for xmas. I was just going to wrap up her toys that we received at the shower just to have pictures of gifts around her. Well I ended up not sticking to that very well.

I think she has about 12 gifts from us. All toys but most of them she can't use for awhile but I figured I might as well as get them now while they are on sale. Oh and MrsLaurenandJustin did not help at all with sending me links to most of these deals. lol. Love ya lauren.

I also bought her some ornanments so she can have her own tree in 4 or 5 years.

LOL oops..... Lexi will thank me when she is older :)

• Options

I cannot wait until next year when I get to buy baby gifts!  DH and I are getting ourselves a new shower door...pretty lam-o, but we need it!

• Options
    we got alex some toys that make noise and a couple of out fits.  not a lot since he is only 6 months.  i could have a bought a lot more.
    image Sandy RIP 1-11-09 imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Cole is getting:

A leapfrog learn and groove table (got it for 50% off), clothes, rattles, teething toys, books and a travel swing.

• Options

Noah is getting a Little People amusement park, Leap Frog fridge phonics, alphabet caterpiller, holiday giggle Elmo, iDog and elefun.  We tried not to go overboard

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DH is really into playing the guitar...so for one of his gifts I got him a few songbooks of lullabies and kids songs that he can learn for when the baby comes :o)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We didn't her much.  Some books, ball popper, and LF Puppy Pal.  DH is one of 6, so she'll get spoiled enough by her aunts and uncles!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I love the songbook idea! and Jules- we were totally going to wrap up Aurelia's exhisting toys, but couldn't resist!
  • Options
    DS is getting a play kitchen from my mom, and I bought a bunch of play food and tableware.  I also bought a shopping cart and cash register so he can play "store."  I bought a tent and tunnel as well.

• Options
    We got DS the Laugh & Learn Home.  He's getting the ball popper from my grandma, and the FP Music groove table from my Mom.  He's going to get so much stuff!!! 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"