Infertility

My embies are home...ET yesterday

We had our ET yesterday.  We did a day 3 transfer since I only had 3 embies growing.  Only one of them was looking "good" so we decided (at RE's suggestion) to transfer all 3.  The good one was an 8 cell, grade 1.  The others were 6 cell & 5 cell grade 2.  Those 2 didn't score very well & looked fragmented. The lab report was done about 4 hours shy of a true 3 day, so the smaller ones could catch up.  The ET went very smoothly, and they had me rest for an hour.  Spent all day on the couch yesterday and am taking today off work to rest.  My RE does betas really early (11dpER), so mine will be Monday, 12/21.  Saying lots & lots of prayers that one of our embies turns in to a Christmas miracle.  DH is calling them the 3 wisemen :)  I reminded him that they could be wisewomen, lol.  Back to bed for now....
TTC #1 since 6/07, Dx = Ovulatory dysfunction, DOR, and autoimmune issues ~ 4 Clomid cycles, 1 Femara Cycle, 6 Injectible IUI cycles~ 4 Chemical PG's ~ IVF #1 Dec '09 = BFP!! Beta 8dp3dt = 68 10dp3dt = 276 16dp3dt = 1511 ~ First U/S 1/14 = 3 Heartbeats!!! Lost Baby C at 8w5d Emergency Cerclage at 22wks saved our babies lives Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: My embies are home...ET yesterday

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"