Missouri Babies
Options

Basic photo studio recs?

We let December sneak up on us, and I'm guessing we've missed the deadlines for most independent photographers to get Christmas cards done. Any good experiences at places like Target, Penney's, the mall photo studios, etc. for basic pictures? We live in the LS/Independence area.

Thanks!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Basic photo studio recs?

• Options
    see if there's a Portrait Innovations near you. that's where I went, but it was up here in the northland...
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    We have had lots of luck at Target.  Quick turn around and pretty good coupons. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have had good luck at Portrait Innovations and JCP. You get a lot more to choose from at PI
  • Options

We have used both Portrait Innovations (Summit Woods) and Picture People (Indep. Center) and out of the two I liked the experience with PP much better. At PI even though we had an appointment we had to sit and wait about 30 minutes, which was not easy with two 3 month olds. After we finally started our session we felt very rushed. When we went to PP we told them we only wanted one specific shot and a certain package. They did not try to push anything else on us and we had our pictures printed immediately after and they were very friendly. 

Good luck Emily. 

M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

We normaly use the picture people, they are great with kids.

Good Luck

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"