Nurseries and Baby Gear

Anyone ordered from Carousel Designs?

https://www.babybedding.com/

Thoughts, comments, or reviews?

I'm looking for a bumper and skirt, and was excited to find Carousel Designs because they offer longer-length skirts sold seperately.

Any other suggestions of somewhere to find a selection of seperates?

Re: Anyone ordered from Carousel Designs?

• We've got two crib sheets and two changing pad covers in solid Celery from Carousel Designs.  (We went with a striped crib skirt and skirt made into a valence from Target, so it was nice to be able to order separate pieces.)  The items arrived fairly quickly, and they're great quality.  Baby Bargains gave them an "A".  :] 
  • I have just ordered fabric from there so far. ?The service was great, they ship cheap samples to verify color beforehand, but at least on my mac the orange fabric was spot on to what they showed online. ?I will be ordering my next bedding?separates?from them when I have another nursery to decorate.

?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I registered for the Nursery Rhyme Sage bedding on babybedding.com and received the curtains, diaper holder, all the bedding for the crib and cradle (including the skirt), mobile and the rocking chair cover.  I love it (although my husband thinks I may have overdone it)!  The quality seems to be really good and the nursery looks great (now I just need baby to arrive!).  I had a hard time finding gender neutral bedding, but loved the selection at babybedding.com (I also liked the Cottontale and Topsy Turvy).  After my shower, I ordered some additional sheets and another changing table cover which came very quickly.

• I've only ordered fabric swatches, but they were delivered quickly and pretty much spot on to the colors I saw on my computer. The fabric is quite nice too. I'm going to be ordering sheets and bed skirts from them this week.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"