Los Angeles Babies

torrance memorial

has anyone given birth at torrance memorial hospital? any rec?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: torrance memorial

• Hello, I am new to this board but happened to see this message. I personally did not give birth at Torrance. I gave birth at little company of mary in torrance. However, one of the very well known Ob's there delivered my daughter at Little Company. He was very good. Dr, Naugie? I am not sure how you spell it. He did deliver my neighbors twins at Torrance Memorial 13 days prior to my delivery and she had no complaints either.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I delivered there in October and I have nothing but compliments to give. I had an unexpected c-section and was there from Saturday-Wednesday and the nurses except one was great.
  • Loading the player...
  • I DELIVERED DS THERE MAY 2006. HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH THE HOSPITAL STAFF ON TOP OF AN EASY LABOR/DELIVERY. I ALSO HAVE A GREAT OB IN CARSON & A SUPER AWESOME PEDI THRU HEALTHCARE PARTNERS. PM ME IF YOU WANT THEIR INFO.
  • I delivered twice at Torrance Memorial, 2004 and 2009 both times were great, and now the nursing staff have been doing some breastfeeding training so if you will be BF they will be able to help.  Dr. Lynch and Dr. Allen are the best Dr.?s on earth!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"