LGBT Parenting

AW - It's my V-day!

This feels like a huge milestone.  I love this little baby so much and to know that now it has a fighting chance at life makes me happy.  Hoping for another wonderful 16 weeks! :-)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW - It's my V-day!

• YAY!!!! Quite the milestone!!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Yes That's awesome!

• Loading the player...
  • Happy V-day!! Party!!!
    Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • & It is my V-day today too!  Whoo!  I'm so glad we've reached this milestone!  I am now looking forward to the next milestone (the double digits)!  

It feels good to be able to take a deep breath and relax a bit.  I also remember when my little sister was born on her 24th week (v-day) back in 1988.  She was so beautiful, but she only survived for 1 & 1/2 month before joining the rest of the special children. (Her brothers were born at 25 weeks and 3 days - 10 days apart from her. Only one of the triplets had survived - he's now a junior in college!)  I'll breathe a lot better when I pass my birth week (which is 29 weeks..) which is why watching "premature" birth and labors are tough for me, but it gives me courage to go forward.  

• congrats, I am glad you have made it that far.  Although once you have seen a 24 week baby I guess it seems less exciting.  I will celebrate a happy next 16 weeks for you though.  Stay put little one....I do not want to see you for 16 weeks!
  • Woohoooooooo!
    My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagessg73:
    congrats, I am glad you have made it that far.  Although once you have seen a 24 week baby I guess it seems less exciting.  I will celebrate a happy next 16 weeks for you though.  Stay put little one....I do not want to see you for 16 weeks!

Don't get me wrong I'd be terrified if I delivered now.  But the fear of miscarriage is eased a bit by hitting this milestone.  I definitely want to keep this little one cooking for as long as possible :-)

• I know and I didn't think that.  I guess I am a bit sensitive this week (but really all weeks) since I was emailing with a woman on botb who had a baby at 24 weeks this weekend at the same hospital and the baby died.  It just is so heartbreaking and I would not wish that on anyone!
  • Happy V-day!!! H&H 16 weeks!!!
    Mommies to 5 fur babies!
    TTC#1 since 2004
    LGBT
    4 cycles @ home with known donor - BFN
    RE un-medicated IUI cycles # 1-7= BFN
    NEW RE Clomid 50mg/ Ovidrel/ IUI #8 BFN
    Took long break
    Nov 2009 - Clomid 50mg/ Ovidrel/IUI #9 = BFP
    Beta 12/4 - 10...Beta #2 12/7- 28 Beta #3 12/9 - 80!
    1st sonogram 12/28 - slow hb and growth
    m/c 1/1/2010 Courtland 8w0d
    Nov 2010 cycle cancelled - polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    April 4 2011 - IUI #10 BFFN
    July 5, 2011 - #11 BFFN AMH .62 Boo
  • Congratulations! :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"