Boston Babies

Seriously?!?!?!?

I've been pretty good for most of my pregnancy so far.  I had a little bit of tummy feeling funny and definitely things I haven't wanted to eat but almost no actual morning sickness.  I'm in my 12th week and can count on one hand the number of times I've been sick.  This week the morning sickness has hit EVERY morning.  I thought the nausea and tiredness was supposed to be going AWAY now not finally showing up!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Seriously?!?!?!?

• Ugh that stinks!  I feel your pain - morning sickness is so yucky.  I am sick after dinner almost every evening for the past 3 weeks
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I feel your pain and hope you're not like me... I'm 29 weeks and still throwing up morning, afternoon and night. I think I'm one of the unlucky ones that is sick the entire time... hopefully you have better luck than me!
  • Loading the player...
  • BTW- It should be called all day sickness- and it does not end...

I routinely threw up brushing my teeth...all the way up to you know...

• I'm sorry Kiwi :-( I hope it doesn't last long for you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I hope you feel better.  It helped me to eat crackers right before I went to bed and then as soon as I woke up I ate some more.  The key was to keep something in my stomach at all times.  GL
  • Thanks ladies.  The end of the week definitely got better.  I think alot of it might have just been stress.  They were announcing layoffs at work and I'm still in the pool of people that could get cut because I havn't been around long (in comparison with everyone else that has been there for 10+ years).  Luckily, I escaped the layoffs this round so I'm feeling much calmer and much better now.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Wow, that is stressful Kiwi but I'm glad you escaped the noose this time!
    Momma to four, and we're expecting one more!

• Oh no! I'm glad to hear you made the cut, but that stinks for the ones who didn't :-( Hopefully you will stay safe there!
  • I am glad you didn't get LO, that would be so stressful right now!  I have been taking zofran in the morning and it works great, now I am going to have to start taking it at night because I have started throwing up around 8-9pm :(  Feel better and ask your doctor about it if it gets worse!
  • imageHalleyGirl:
    I hope you feel better.  It helped me to eat crackers right before I went to bed and then as soon as I woke up I ate some more.  The key was to keep something in my stomach at all times.  GL

Yes, it can be triggered by low blood sugar so what HalleyGirl did is good as is eating small frequent meals throughout the day.  Glad to hear it is improving for you - hope it continues.

DS1 6/07
    DS2 (born at home) 7/09
    DD1 (born at home) 1/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"