3rd Trimester

I'm so jeolous - kind of

Of the Christmas mommy's. There are so many cute Baby first xmas things out right now that I want to buy. Ornaments, outfits, stockings..etc. Next year... :(.

Re: I'm so jeolous - kind of

• Yeah I've been seeing the cute outfits at the stores too and kind of wanting to get him a stocking etc, but I can wait till next year :)
  • I wish I knew whether or not this LO was going to be here for xmas or not. I haven't purchased anything because this may or may not be his or her first xmas. If he/she is here, I will send my mom out to get an outfit, ornament etc...I will wait until next year to choose a stocking though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC since Dec '04 Severe MFI-diagnosed 12/06 3 failed Fresh IVFs FET #1 - BFP!! 2 blasts tx on day 6. Beta #1 8dp6dt = 56, Beta #2 = 600, Beta #3 = 5600 My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Me too! But think of all the fun our LO's will have next year with the toys and cute clothes! It will go by fast too.
  • Not me -- I'm excited our son will be just about a year old for his first Christmas. That'll be so much fun Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageMrs.Keith2B:
    Not me -- I'm excited our son will be just about a year old for his first Christmas. That'll be so much fun Smile

This. I am excited I will have a baby that is able to be a little more involved!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm not due until Jan 2 and my mom has already bought like 3 "Baby's First Christmas" ornaments and 4 outfits!

She has a serious shopping addiction but still!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yeah, but by the time your baby's first Christmas rolls around... they'll kind of "get it" by then.  They'll be appreciative of the lights and the sounds and the music and the visitors and the presents and the paper, etc.

DD was 6 months old at Christmas time last year, and she was still just kind of a lump about it, ya know?  A newborn cares even less.  Everything was either overwhelming or confusing or slept through.  I'll be thrilled about an 11 month old at Christmastime next year.

• I know...and when we went to visit my friend and her new baby at the hospital, the nurse brought her swaddled in a blanket, and in a stocking! It looked so cute.

I did ask what they did for babies in February, but the nurse just gave me a weird look...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm glad her first Christmas won't be till next year because my SD is at her birth mother's house this year. We will have her next year, so they can be together :) SO excited!!!

Mio Marito per Sempre: Married 2009. SD is 12 yrs. DD is 4 yrs.

DS born 12/29/14

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• imageMrs.Keith2B:
    Not me -- I'm excited our son will be just about a year old for his first Christmas. That'll be so much fun Smile

This. I can't wait for next Christmas!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"