LGBT Parenting

No! No! No!

I just got word that we are getting a new social worker, again!

We love our current social worker. She is so great about calling out all the BS in this case and has always kept us in the loop. She is the only one who has checked out the stories that didn't add up and is very sensitive and respectful of our role in the girls lives.

The new social worker will be writing the report for our next court date too, I asked, hoping for the best.

This is not good, not good at all.

I am even more sure that we are losing LMC now. Here come the tears.

Re: No! No! No!

• I am so sorry! I am sure she will see how much you love this child! We are sending 'sticky child" vibes your way!!
    Mommies to 5 fur babies!
    TTC#1 since 2004
    LGBT
    4 cycles @ home with known donor - BFN
    RE un-medicated IUI cycles # 1-7= BFN
    NEW RE Clomid 50mg/ Ovidrel/ IUI #8 BFN
    Took long break
    Nov 2009 - Clomid 50mg/ Ovidrel/IUI #9 = BFP
    Beta 12/4 - 10...Beta #2 12/7- 28 Beta #3 12/9 - 80!
    1st sonogram 12/28 - slow hb and growth
    m/c 1/1/2010 Courtland 8w0d
    Nov 2010 cycle cancelled - polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    April 4 2011 - IUI #10 BFFN
    July 5, 2011 - #11 BFFN AMH .62 Boo
  • I'm so sorry.  But hang in there, maybe this social worker will be just a great as your current one.  Try not to stress too much about her/him until you meet.  ((hugs))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Hopefully you will get a great SW who will keep your family intact. Is it bad to hope that LMC's dad gets hit by a bus on his skateboard?

~K

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm so sorry. This must be incredibly stressful. I hope you find that the new SW is better than the last. I think the amount of stress you open yourself up to in this process is the truest definition of motherhood and love for your children that I have experienced in a very long time.
  • i'm sorry hon. so many crazy changes on this rollercoaster.  i'm with the others in hoping that the new sw is just as good, if not better, than the last.
  • imagectbride08:
    i'm with the others in hoping that the new sw is just as good, if not better, than the last.
    DITTO! Hope it goes better than expected. Sorry you're having to deal with this.
    married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • Ugh - so sorry about the added stress this is causing.  But hopefully the new sw will be great!
    Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • ditto other posts

I hope it all works out!

• Ditto and (((hugs)))
    Met 07/07/05, Wedding 07/07/07, Legal Marriage Ceremony 12/9/12, Baby Boy Born 08/09/13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sending Awesome New Social Worker vibes your way, and wishing, as always, that there weren't so many hurdles in your path.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"