LGBT Parenting

Wednesdays' PIP..

I'm kinda surprised that I haven't seen one get started yet for this week.. I guess most of us are feeling a bit tired.. I know I am.. I'm still wearing my long-johns in the picture! Here's me at 23 weeks and 5 days! (Almost to v-day!!) 

This is one with the belly exposed - facing the other direction.. Where's Mikhail? image

My mom had done the tie-dye outfits for us long ago and I'm glad I still have them! (Perfect for this cold weather out here!)  

Re: Wednesdays' PIP..

•  

One of these days K will be around when I need a picture taken ;-)

23w5d 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I know we're both on the same EDD which is interesting to see how our pictures are compare to each other.. Each woman does grow differently with our little ones.. How have you been?  I'm struggling with RLP at the moment... What about rest of you ladies? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Aww, yay! Love seeing the belly pictures!

No new pics for us this week, so I'll PIP a picture of one contender for the babies' bedding. S really, really wants to do a "Noah's Ark" theme for the twins' room (get it? "two by two"), and I think it is so sweet that she came up with it, I'm inclined to indulge her. It's harder than I thought, though, to find Noah's Ark stuff that isn't all about big dark wood boats. Odd.

If we used this fabric, we'd probably make quilts for each of them with one of these panels, then get solid or striped sheets, curtains, etc. I can't decide if I think this is cute or cheesy... It's definitely more "baby-ish" than I was originally thinking (a classic ABC theme was my original, pre-pregnancy thought; I even bought this quilt before we started ttc).

married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • imageMystjava:
    I know we're both on the same EDD which is interesting to see how our pictures are compare to each other.. Each woman does grow differently with our little ones.. How have you been?  I'm struggling with RLP at the moment... What about rest of you ladies? 

Every body and baby really does shape up differently.  I have a sneaking suspicion I'm going to gain a ton of weight at the end of this pregnancy.  The pregnancy has treated me really well. Back pain started a month or so ago but because I already had back issues I expected it.  And in the last two weeks it has almost disappeared. 

• imagethiswillbe:

I can't decide if I think this is cute or cheesy... It's definitely more "baby-ish" than I was originally thinking

That's exactly how I feel about the design K likes.  I like it, but it wasn't at all what I was originally thinking.  I've like your ABC quilt from the first time you put it in your profile but I'm seeing the Noah's Ark pattern as a bit more gender neutral.  The ABC quilt works just fine for a girl, but the ark will let you add in more colors.  Well I suppose you have to decide if you want light colors or primary colors.

• imagethiswillbe:

Aww, yay! Love seeing the belly pictures!

No new pics for us this week, so I'll PIP a picture of one contender for the babies' bedding. S really, really wants to do a "Noah's Ark" theme for the twins' room (get it? "two by two"), and I think it is so sweet that she came up with it, I'm inclined to indulge her. It's harder than I thought, though, to find Noah's Ark stuff that isn't all about big dark wood boats. Odd.

If we used this fabric, we'd probably make quilts for each of them with one of these panels, then get solid or striped sheets, curtains, etc. I can't decide if I think this is cute or cheesy... It's definitely more "baby-ish" than I was originally thinking (a classic ABC theme was my original, pre-pregnancy thought; I even bought this quilt before we started ttc).

Aww, I like that a lot. Its sweet. 

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
  • Here's mine, two days late... 

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"