Boston Babies

Pediatrician in Newton or Nearby?

Re: Pediatrician in Newton or Nearby?

• We are going with Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates in Wellesley (on Rte 9E next to the Toyota dealership.  They are a group practice, and they have weekend and evening hours as well as a lab and pharmacy on site.  I believe they are affiliated with both Children's Hospital and Newton-Wellesley hospital.  They offer a "Meet the Pediatricians" q&a session every few months, so if you are interested, perhaps you should check it out.  Here is their website with the bios of each of the pediatricians:

https://www.harvardvanguard.org/locs/loc2.asp?ofc=Wellesley&dpt=Pediatrics

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMommy to two angel babies, 6w4d on 10/21/08 and 8w2d on 2/22/09. I still think of you and miss you every day!
  • Our son's pediatrician is in Newton Wellesley Hospital -- part of the Pediatric Health Care group.  His doctor is Lori Gara-Matthews and she's wonderful.  We even have her cell #! She gave it to us the day we met her.  She's very informative, listens to what we want for our son, etc.  The whole team is very nice.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Lori Gara-Matthews- I know her personally and was going to have her be my daughter's primary but we moved 30 miles away from Newton. She is a great doctor- has a few kids herself and will give you straight facts.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"