Postpartum Depression

I'm very annoyed today

Natalie isn't in the best mood and I'm getting so annoyed with her today. I just can't really handle her. I don't really want anything to do with her today. These feelings make me sad and now I feel like crying. I really can't wait for my appointment so i can get an increase in my medication.

How is everybody else doing today?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12

Re: I'm very annoyed today

• I'm sorry your day is not going good...mine has actually been pretty good and I think it's b/c I know I've got an appt to see a counselor next wk and I can't wait!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think I have hit a major low today.  I called off work unable to cope with going, and I feel terrible about it.  I am a school nurse, and my sub called to tell me about 2 pill counts I am off on.  I worry that I am failing at my job.  I think I have become a bad employee post-baby.  I think my anxiety and sadness are eating away at me.  I am seeing the doctor tomorrow.  I know I need more help.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • today is going ok, I have a rough period when DH is back at work after the weekend so it makes Mondays a little worse... my LO is his usual self, great baby, but I am a little down today without my "teammate" and I wish he wasn't at work :( trying to stay busy so I can forget about it.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Broken boob FFing, babywearing, co-sleeping, PPD warrior,colic survivor, proud WAHM! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Momma Maven In The Making!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"