Babies: 3 - 6 Months

If you could...

peek into your LO's mind would you? and what do you think they'd be thinking?

I would want to know and I think he'd be saying, "why is this woman's boob so slow at getting milk out?!?!? Isn't there a switch on here that I can turn it up a bit?"

Re: If you could...

• I think he would say somthing about how I'm always in sweat pants and t-shirts :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I definitely would want to know!  I would love to know what she is dreaming about when she smiles in her sleep.

• Loading the player...
  • lol kyrastapp that might be D's second thought once he's done eating.

Hmmm let's take guesses at what she's dreaming about mommaS. I think she's dreaming about poops and food :D

• imageJosh & Calendi:

Hmmm let's take guesses at what she's dreaming about mommaS. I think she's dreaming about poops and food :D

When DS was a babe, DH used to say weird things like, "I bet he's dreaming about a dog.  When he whimpers, the dog is running away.  When he's smiling, the dog is playing with him"  So now our running joke (whenever she smiles in her sleep) is, "Here comes the dog!"

• I think right now she would tell me to make her feel better since she has a little cold otherwise I could see her telling me that I'm a nut job.Big Smile Lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemommastemme:
    imageJosh & Calendi:

When DS was a babe, DH used to say weird things like, "I bet he's dreaming about a dog.  When he whimpers, the dog is running away.  When he's smiling, the dog is playing with him"  So now our running joke (whenever she smiles in her sleep) is, "Here comes the dog!"

lol and you call ME random!
  • imageJosh & Calendi:
    imagemommastemme:
    imageJosh & Calendi:

Oh, I fully admit that I am too!  But sharks?

• imagemommastemme:
    imageJosh & Calendi:
    imagemommastemme:
    imageJosh & Calendi:

Oh, I fully admit that I am too!  But sharks?

They are beyond freakin awesome. I told you....I'm obsessed. I may need good meds for it :D haha
  • Of course I would. 

"there is the lady with the milk" 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"