New Jersey Babies
Options

Daycare recommendations??

Anyone have any daycare recommendations for Paramus, Fair Lawn, Hackensack area?

Starting my daycare search and don't know where to begin. 

Re: Daycare recommendations??

• Options
    I used to be a teacher at Kidz Kazoom in Paramus and left after a few months. I would never send my child there. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    are you looking for a daycare or would you consider a home caretaker?  I know a woman who has watched a ton of children in her home over the last 15-20 years, but she only watches for one family at a time so the child has individualized attention.  i can get you her info if you're interested... message me.
    10 Months Old! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been searching around the same area and so far my favorite has been Kindercare in Paramus....  near Paramus Park Mall.  I loved it but it was also the most expensive!!   My second favorite is TLC in Saddle Broo (not the home based one, I acutally haven't seen that one yet).  Good luck and let me know which you decide on.
  • Options
    The Learning Experience.. they are awesome.. they are all over the place.  My LO is 6yrs old and I think benefited from it greatly.  Well behaved and where he is supposed to be mentally, and educationally.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"