3rd Trimester
Options

Favorite ice cream?

I love Blue Bell ice cream. I am currently enjoying cookies 'n cream!!! Yumm.

Re: Favorite ice cream?

• Options
    There's a local ice cream place here that has the most amazing chocolate and peanut butter. Otherwise, I'm a big fan of Hagan Daaz's vanilla with caramel and fleur de sel!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageMrsJulieT:
    Peppermint, mint chip and rocky road.

Peppermint sounds great!!! I have not had that one.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mint Choc Chip with peanut butter sauce on top...yummy
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Options

All time favorite is Butter Pecan but a close second is the seasonal Pumpkin-which I just had a bowl of 20 minutes ago! YUM

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    Breyers ice cream is the best. I like Turkey Hill second but my fav flavors are mint chocolate chip, regular and french vanilla, and butter pecan!!! Now I want some ice cream, mint chocolate chip to be exact. So jealous of you right now.
  • Options

imagedib:
    There's a local ice cream place here that has the most amazing chocolate and peanut butter. Otherwise, I'm a big fan of Hagan Daaz's vanilla with caramel and fleur de sel!

I was going to say Obserweis but I like chocolate Marshmellow better than the chocolate peanut butter!Smile

• Options
    imageToesnthesandBride07:

I love Blue Bell ice cream. I am currently enjoying cookies 'n cream!!! Yumm.

Blue Bell Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough BY FAR! I would kill for some right now. But I am in Minnesota and they do not sell it here. :( Quick story though. When I was in Texas on mission one of my friends on mission with me smoked and I swear if it wasn't for Blue Bell I would have been a smoker.

BrittAny Nicole
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Oberweis Chocolate peanut butter, hands down

Otherwise, baskin robbins mint chocolate chip (breyers, etc. just don't compare!!)

Sometimes I get random cravings for butter pecan or rocky road

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LOL...I just read the responses.  Go Oberweis!!  :)
  • Options
    Turkey Hill Chocolate Chip Mint! eating it right now with cool whip on top!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Smile

imageShell24:

Just feel lucky you can get it while pregnant! I am stuck in MD! I will get to have it on Christmas eve at my grandma's but that is it!!!Smile

• Options
    Just finished a bowl of my all time Favorite..Turkey Hill Mint Ch. Chip.  I think you can only get it in PA, MD, and NJ though...I was worried when I moved from PA to MD I wouldn't be able to find it..thank god that's not the case!
  • Options

I love to get Chocolate and raspberries mixed at Cold Stone.

If I am out at the grocery store...plain chocolate or chocolate with nuts in it! I love that combo.

If I am in Italy eating gelato....I like the nocciola flavor = hazelnut ice cream. Or the pistachio flavor. hmmmmmmm

• Options

imageShell24:

Have never had the ice cream, but I <3 Oberweis Chocolate Milk!

• Options
    UDF Chocolate Marshmellow....oh what I wouldnt do for a bowl right now!! Stick out tongue
  • Options
    mmm... super man. Cookies n cream... Soft serve vanilla... this are a few of my favorate things! =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"