Postpartum Depression
Options

Worst Night ever

Natalie was awake from 12:30 to 5 am. Anytime the paci would fall out or I would put her down she would start crying. I got so frustrated and angry with her. I honestly just wanted to ignore her and let her cry but I knew I couldn't do that.

This morning all she did was scream. I didn't know what to do so I just ended up letting her cry in my arms. Now she is kind of sleeping but I know I can't put her down without her waking up. This is so annoying.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12

Re: Worst Night ever

• Options
    Close your eyes while she's sleeping. Try to get some rest.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Do you have a wrap?  DS used to take all of his naps in the Moby Wrap.  It's the ONLY way we could both rest at the same time.  That thing saved my life.

I'd put him in the front hug hold and then let him sleep on my chest.  I'd sit in the recliner and we`d often be able to take a nice long nap together. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

DS wouldn't go back to sleep in his crib last night at 4am so I brought him to our bed and he totally crashed and cuddled until 6am with me. Sometimes I think they just want to feel close and want their cuddles during the night too.

I'm not a co-sleeping type of mama, but doing this last night really saved my sanity.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    we do that too, if he's extra fussy one night I just go get him and put him in the bed. I put him in the Boppy in between my DH and I and that way I can just reach over to put his paci back in if it falls out or just put my hand on him so he calms down and I don't have to keep getting up out of bed to help him.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Broken boob FFing, babywearing, co-sleeping, PPD warrior,colic survivor, proud WAHM! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Momma Maven In The Making!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"