3rd Trimester

Where did you get your diaper bag?

I'm almost 33 weeks and STILL have not found a diaper bag that I really like. I felt guilty about spending a lot of money on one, but I haven't found one at Target or BRU that I like even a tiny bit. So last night I decided that an expensive diaper bag can be my christmas present.

Where'd you find yours and how much was it?

Re: Where did you get your diaper bag?

• My mom gave me mine for my shower, but it is the SkipHop Studio Tote.  She ordered it from Nordstrom.  I LOVE it and can't wait to use it!  I picked it because it clips on any stroller and because it looks like a huge purse, not a diaper bag.

ETA:  Just looked it up - it is $89.  A little pricey, but I know the ones I semi-liked at BRU were in the $50-range.

• We went totally cheap on ours.  We got it at a place called...ummm... it's a really dirty-looking store...  Oh! Factory-2-U.  

I loved it though!  It was only eight bucks (ha-ha) and It is an all black bag with light-blue trim and in small cursive, again in light-blue, it says "Baby's Necessities". 

• Loading the player...
  • Either buybuybaby or bru.. I don't remember. But I got one, think like 50 maybe...And also a boy'ish jeep bag for hubby
  • My ILs gave us our diaper bag.  I don't remember which brand it is and I have no idea how much they spent.  Sorry, I'm of no help.  LOL
  • We got a duffel bag type one at BRU that was cute, I got a free one from Nestle that's just a little black backpack that's small but adorable. I can see using this one as a purse/diaperbag because it's just so cute and conveniently sized. We'll see!

What I really, really, really want is one of the JuJuBe bags. They're just so pretty and I've heard really good things. But it'll have to wait- we've more important things to spend money on. PLEH. 

• I  got a Petunia Pickle Bottom during their outlet sale. It was normall $180 and I got it for $100. I love it and can't wait to use it.

TTC #2 July 2014

Me: 35 DH: 36

FF Chart

imageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

DD1 Feb 2010

• I also got the Skip Hop Studio Tote, and I love it!  I ordered it from diaperbags.com.  It was $89, but I googled and found an online coupon for $10 off and free shipping, so I paid $79.  GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I got a Vera Bradley one, it was $90 somethin, but I made the mistake of getting it at A Pea in the Pod (impulse buy), and should've looked around, cause they came out with a newer one recently, lined and everything for the same price.  And Pea in the Pod does not take items back, even with all the tags still on, plus I brought it back the next morning.  Let's just say between them and Motherhood Maternity, I NEVER EVER EVER want to step foot in another maternity store.
  • I picked up a diaper bag from Burlington Coat Factory/Baby Depot.  It's an Eddie Bauer $20.  I think it cool because it has insulated bottle holders inside.
  • I have a Ju Ju Be. I bought it online and I can't remember how much it was, but I liked it a lot for one kid!  We'll keep it as a smaller, extra bag, but I just bought a bigger one from Target for when I'm lugging crap around for 2 kids  :) 

• my mom got mine as a christmas gift, but It was about $100 from Nordstrom... you are going to take it everywhere for months... you might as well like it a lot!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Kate Spade oytlet. Love it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I got a super cute Petunia Pickle Bottom on sale at Nordstrom for $100. I love it! It's my new purse.
  • kalencom.com..they have a bunch of cute ones!
  • Got mine on ebags.com - it was a great discount. ?I saw it at BBB for $300+ then on ebags for $89. ?plus I got free shipping and a $10 disc. i found.

It is a Liz Lange style that is canvas and Leather. ?I love it. ?Plus they gave me this huge tote - I can use for the beach.?

• imagestepstew15:
    kalencom.com..they have a bunch of cute ones!

This. I have one that I LOVE!

• https://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=28939531

My sister is getting it for me for my shower present - I would never spend that much myself (I'm a cheapskate). I can't wait! 

We got a Skip Hop Dash from Target for DH and MIL to use. Mine will double as a purse, so I'm not carrying 70 bags or switching stuff from bag to bag all the time.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Skip Hop Duo and I love it! Multicolored stripes and clips onto stroller.  It is great.  Can't wait to break it in.
    image pregnancy calendar Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I want a petunia pickle bottom cake diaper bag. I am on the hunt for one and I keep dropping hints to DH for christmas. I despise most diaper bags and I want it to be cute enough for me to only carry my diaper bag. I figure one splurge won't kill.
  • We got ours at BRU - it's a black Columbia messenger-type bag, so DH likes it and will carry it.  I'm still debating getting another bag for me to use.  I'm going to the Coach outlet this weekend, so I'm hoping to find a diaper bag there on a good sale.  Fingers crossed!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I got the JJ Cole Mode diaper bag from BRU.
  • Skip*Hop Via, at buy buy Baby with the 20% off bed bath and beyond coupon.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Ok, I found it.  I have the Ju Ju Be Be Tween in brown and robin.  It's $100, but I don't remember paying that much...it was almost 2 years ago though.

Ju Ju Be Be Tween Diaper Bag, Julias Ribbons Pink Print

• I got my first (smaller becasue of only needing stuff for one baby) at diaperbagboutique.com and my second (much bigger but cheaper) at BRU.
  • I found mine at Buy Buy Baby.  They have a great selection.
  • DH surprised me with one I had coveted at a baby boutique...It was $150 and I am so in love with it. It's not listed on their website, but you can order online from the designer. The link I posted was for my specific color/design, but there are a ton more if you scroll through.

https://www.reeseli.com/new/detail.asp?C=Lexington+Baby+Bags&ID=73

I also have one of these bags from Queen Bee Creations, though I got it used on craigslist for $60. The design I have is very gender neutral, so DH will probably use it. They're $160 brand new though.

https://www.queenbee-creations.com/categories/52/items

• We got ours at Pottery Barn Kids. It was around $30 on clearance

• I got a juicy couture diaper bag also and i love it!
  • I got a Coach diaper bag at the Coach outlet. It's normally $398 but I paid $160 so I'd say I got a great deal. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"