Postpartum Depression
Options

Hi new to this board

HI Everyone, 

Just wanted to introduce myself.  I was married May of 08 and had a daughter in July of 09.  She is 4 and 1/2 months old.  I moved 3 weeks after she was born from NY to CT.  I have been struggling with PPD and issues related to it for a while.  It would be nice to have a group of people to talk with who can understand.  I look forward to chatting with you guys.

Re: Hi new to this board

• Options
    Silly me I just realized this board just started today.  I guess I should tell you all a bit about what my issues are?  So I have had an anxiety disorder that I have been dealing with for the past 7 years.  Since DD was born it has been worse and then the OCD started.  I see a therapist and take medicine but I am so glad to be able to talk to others about it.
  • Options
    Welcome!  As you said we're all 'new' here...lol...but it's nice to 'meet' you.  I'm so thankful for this board and only wish it was here sooner!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yea I was also wondering why it took so long for this board to be here!  Hopefully it gives us all a place to talk and support each other through this time. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"