...to call my RE! And I have an appt. for a u/s tomorrow.
My hesitation has been that I'm still nursing DD, and I didn't want to deal with being told that he couldn't see me. As I'm typing this I'm kind of regretting not mentioning that on the phone to be sure, but over the weekend it hit me that I really want to get in to see him now, as next cycle would be a bust since my O would fall exactly at the wrong time over the holidays and I don't want to have to wait 2 months.
Tomorrow is cd14, and the cycle I conceived DD I triggered on cd15, so there's a chance I culd be triggering this week...IF he'll let me! My charts are exactly where they finally were when I conceived DD, I just can't take Femara because of the BFing thing.
Thank you skoorbnibor for your thorough help, and TheSkimmy for your support!