Maryland Babies

Looking for holistic ob or CNM

Hello,

I am new to the bump and also just found out that I am 4 weeks pregnant!  I would greatly appreciate any recommendations or experiences you can share with me regarding Certified Nurse-Midwives or Obs with a holistic focus. 

Thank you very much!

Re: Looking for holistic ob or CNM

• I went with Kathy Slone in Baltimore. She's a CNM and she's fantastic!
  • My CNM is Hilles Whedbee.  Her office is in Timonium and she is affiliated with Sinai Hospital.  She is great!  I highly recommend her!

• Loading the player...
  • I see Terry who's a CNM at Capital Womens Care in Bel Air (they also have an office in Towson).
  • I went to Evelyn Mulhan in Catonsville who is pretty holistic. She does home births, but is also affiliated with Mercy Hospital. She is great! She is a CNM.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I was looking for that myself a couple of weeks ago. If you go on Mercy's website, they have quiet a few CNM on there.
  • I highly recommend the CNMs at Special Beginnings. (I have also heard great things about Kathy Sloan and Evelyn Mulhan).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I see the group of midwives at Drs. Esposito, Mayer, Hogan, and Associates (in Columbia). They are all really good and I've had good experiences so far with them.
  • imagejdouglas84:
    I see the group of midwives at Drs. Esposito, Mayer, Hogan, and Associates (in Columbia). They are all really good and I've had good experiences so far with them.

They're not holistic. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"