North Dakota Babies
Options

toys for 9 month olds....

I think it was Rachel that asked this awhile ago and I can't find the post.  what were you ladies recommending again? 

tia!

Re: toys for 9 month olds....

• Options

Hmmmm...I can't find it either.  I had it saved and now there is nothing there.  It is so weird.  I will start a post and it will be gone the next day when I go to check it.  WTF?!?!

Page Renee...she was the one that gave me lots of ideas.

• Options

I couldn't find it either... weird.

Isabella is playing with the Parents brand blocks, they squeak, stack, are soft to chew on, have numbers and animals.  A soccer ball & a tennis ball to push/ roll (and now 'throw')  We (all 3) love love love Usborne touchy-feely books. Sorting shapes, anything thing that is a container that she can take 'parts' out of and put them back in.

We got her the Leap Frog Learn & Groove Sit to Stand table for Christmas.  She played with it on Halloween at my mom's house, so we knew she would like it.  It adjusts from the floor to a table, so it will "grow" with your baby.  I got the same Alphabet Pal that Nicole got for Austin, plus a glowworm, & a little steering wheel.

Plus keys/ teething rattles & small stuffed animals.  We have a small piano, and I am looking for some more musical instruments like a tambourine or maracas.

I am actually (almost) done toy shopping for Christmas AND her first birthday in February.  HTH

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"