D.C. Area Babies

This weekend, my baby is suddenly a mini-toddler...

She's standing around, eating cheerios from a cup, saying "uh-oh!" when prompted... and, 3 or 4 times this weekend, she was taking 4 steps at a time.

Yesterday, we went to see my cousins newborn, and it made me realize that my little baby isn't so little anymore!  Crying

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: This weekend, my baby is suddenly a mini-toddler...

• It is definitely a bittersweet revelation that they are not newborns anymore!
    Photobucket
  • They grow up too fast!  This weekend I've been going through DD's clothes from the past 20 months and separating into keepsake and craigslist piles.  I started getting all misty eyed remembering her so small.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We often talk to DD and we say "when you were little you used to do this or that...". They grow so fast. I can't wait to try for #2.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm right there with you - I keep telling #2 to "Stop growing!" but she's not a very good listener.  Crying

Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • It really is amazing how fast time goes once you have a baby.  I find myself wanting to treasure every second of X and all the little new things he does because I know it only happens once "for the first time".  I am enjoying all the new mobility he has but missing my little newborn as well.  It's bittersweet.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"