Connecticut Babies

Newly PG!

Hi Ladies,

Let's try this again... I just tried to post here but I accidentally posted it on the Nest board without realizing it.

This is my first post on the bump!  My name is Dana and I was on the knot religiously when planning our wedding, and we just found out around Halloween that I'm pregnant with our first kiddo! 

I'm in the middle of my 10th week and have my first US in a few weeks- can't wait to finally see that YES I am actually pregnant; they didn't even confirm it at my 8 week appointment (which I thought was weird).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Newly PG!

• Congrats and welcome!
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • We have our 8 week appointment tomorrow and I am so excited! We found out right after Halloween too and this is our first also! I had a blood draw right away to confirm, but that was just with a nurse.  Good luck with everything!
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck to you too!  I got the positive HPT Oct. 28 so I'm probably about a week ahead of you!  I got blood work done but I had to go and do it at a different clinic.  At my 8 week appt. I just met with a nurse in an office- she asked me questions and then asked if I had any questions for her... and that was it.  BORING!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"