New Jersey Babies

finally pregnant at 40

We were pregnant earlier this year and lost the baby around 9wks.  Just found out I'm pregnant again, about 4 wks.  nervous as hell but we are both so excited.  Just turned 40 this fall.  My first appointment is in a few weeks. We are praying all is ok.

Re: finally pregnant at 40

• Congrats! Hope all goes well at your appointment.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • congrats!

Worry is the worst.  It never goes away either... try to just enjoy it the best you can- and say lots of prayers- that's how i got through!

come hang on the AMA board!

• Loading the player...
  • Congrats!!!!  I am 38 and will be almost 39 when my little one gets here - so far completely normal pregnancy!  You'll be fine!
  • Congrats!
    BFP#1:12/26/08 - Andrew 8/27/09 BFP#2:2/7/11 EDD:10/15/11 M/C:2/22/11 at 6w2d TTC #2 since 1/2011 8 Months with no luck then 11/11-Cycle #1 Clomid=BFN 12/11-Cycle #2 Clomid, trigger, IUI#1=BFN 1/12-Cycle #3 Clomid, trigger, IUI#2=BFN 2/12-Cycle #4 Clomid, trigger, IUI#3= CXL IUI due to poor follicles (just trying the old natural way) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thank You all.  

We have been saying our prayers, taking each day as it comes and enjoying the process.  I'll keep you posted.  Our first dr's visit is mid December.   

I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was good! 

• I just had my first at 40. She is perfectly healthy. Check out the pregnant after 35 board. Lots of good advice & just good group of girls to talk to. I advanced to the Parenting after 35 board now.

Hope everything goes well. Sorry to hear about your MC.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"