Health & Exercise

Pre & postnatal fitness questions

Hi ladies :)

I just found this board today and thought I would introduce myself. My name is Nikki, I am a mommy to DS 15 months and pg with baby #2 now, so I am excited about this board! (I've been a regular on the nest for a while)

Anyways, I also run a pre and postnatal fitness company, so if there is anything I can help with please feel free to ask! I know lots of first time moms-to-be have lots of fitness questions :)

HTH!

Re: Pre & postnatal fitness questions

• Hi,

I am interrested in hearing about workouts that I can do to help me not gain as much wait and stay more toned this time.  This is my second baby and i have carrying 10 lbs extra this time to start.  I am 6 weeks.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Liz

• Im breastfeeding and my baby is 17 days old so I havent been cleared to workout yet.  But need to start losing the weight; how many extra calories should I be taking in since I am breastfeeding but want to start losing the weight?

Thank you,

• Loading the player...
  • Hi,

My DS is 3 months old and I've already started up the postnatal workout routine.  I was wondering if it's a realistic expectation that I'll ever get back to my prepregnancy body, especially in the abdominal area.  I know it's early and I plan to keep on working, but I don't want to set unrealistic goals.  I've lost most of the pounds (less than 5 to go!) but the toning just doesn't seem to be going as easily.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"