Tennessee Babies
Options

Day care centers that will use cloth diapers

I am not pregnant yet, but we will be ttc soon and I was wondering if any daycare centers in the Nashville/ Rutherford county area are willing to use cloth diapers. 

TIA

Re: Day care centers that will use cloth diapers

• Options
    You should not be given a difficult time about CDing at daycare centers...DCF requires a seperate storage place provided by you (wet bag, pail, etc) but thats it.  I would recommend purchasing AIOs for use at daycare if you can since they are exactly like disposables.  As long as you take them a cloth diaper and show them how easy it is, you should be fine.
  • Options
    Both of the day care centers I worked at would not use cloth diapers.  One in Middle TN, one in West.  The one that is on campus where I work recently changed their policies and won't use them anymore either.  I guess I will just have to check out a few when the time comes.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I worked at Lacaster Christian Academy Early Learning Center in Smyrna and they had at least 2 babies that I know of that used cloth diapers.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm about to pay my registration for "Angels Watching Over Me Acdemy" on Old Hickory Blvd in Brentwood and they advised me that they would allow the use of CD's on my LO.. that was part of the deal that made me select that facility.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"