Trying to Get Pregnant

clomid

i just started clomid just about a month ago i have ovulating me and my husband do the do. its time for me to start but ive been having heartburns and some mornings i feel like i want to throw up but i dont i always want to eat and when i start eating im already full and a fews minutes later i want to eat again my nipples are starting to hurt just a little bit only when i grab and  squeeze them but the pregnancy was neg. but i think i took it to early im going to try in a couple of days .  Or could this mean im pregnant can someone please help   

P.S   can clomid make or produce multiples.Confused 

Re: clomid

• Everything you described can actually be a side effect of the drug.  Good luck. :)
  • imagerivers1365:

i just started clomid just about a month ago i have ovulating me and my husband do the do. its time for me to start but ive been having heartburns and some mornings i feel like i want to throw up but i dont i always want to eat and when i start eating im already full and a fews minutes later i want to eat again my nipples are starting to hurt just a little bit only when i grab and  squeeze them but the pregnancy was neg. but i think i took it to early im going to try in a couple of days .  Or could this mean im pregnant can someone please help   

P.S   can clomid make or produce multiples.Confused 

what does this even mean???

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Loading the player...
  • well since I can see in your ute...I'd say, you're definitely pregnant.

All of this sounds like the drug.  Hang in there a few days and test again to be sure.

• Good luck!

My doctor told me that clomid gives at most a 20% chance of twins.

A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
    Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
    6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
    Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa!
    Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

• Sulfa im glad you could read that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemsjcordova:
    Sulfa im glad you could read that.

*giggle* English isn't my first language, so sometimes that helps. ;) 

• imageTeamReed:

well since I can see in your ute...I'd say, you're definitely pregnant.

All of this sounds like the drug.  Hang in there a few days and test again to be sure.

::snort:: yes, but that drug isn't clomid...speed maybe?

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• imageL&R70707:
    imageTeamReed:

well since I can see in your ute...I'd say, you're definitely pregnant.

::snort:: yes, but that drug isn't clomid...speed maybe?

Ahhh...  THAT would explain the strange typos...now it makes sense!

• Also, Rivers, some women are prescribed Clomid to lengthen their luteal phase.  So it might make your period start later than you're used to.  I really do hope that you're pregnant though. :)
  • Punctuation helps.
  • Like other posters said, it could be side effects of clomid. So you got it right, wait and test again. I hope you will see you Dr. for follow up and then you can discuss the side effect you are having.

P.S.  Why squeeze the nipples?! 

TTC since 1/2008
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Whoa!  Sentences please!  :)
  • Could be the S/E of Clomid. Hopefully it's a BFP for you. Goodluck!
  • naw sweetie this lady right here dont do drugs thank you very much
  • thank you for your response
  • i will just be happy if you dont say anything on my blog

• thank you  for your help
  • do you have kids already or you still trying
  • you do you have any kids while you talking
  • they feel kinda heavy and they hurt
  • Quote button. No one knows who you're talking to without it.
  • missniiki007  i dont think i was talking to you on any one of them 
  • Wow. Just, wow.
  • ::giggles in post:::
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagerivers1365:
    missniiki007  i dont think i was talking to you on any one of them 
    Good. That way I don't have to try and decipher WTF you're talking about. You saved me a headache.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"