Multiples

Prayers please...

Hi all, I'm relatively new to the multiples board. Found out almost 2 weeks ago that we're having twins. I'm super excited about it but also a tiny bit worried. The ultrasound tech said one of the HBs was a little slower (this was at 5w5d). She didn't go into much detail, as far as how much slower..but she did say it was common especially given that it was super early. I go for my first 'official' appt tomorrow morning and will be 7w5d. Anyway, just wanted to see if anyone had this experience and asking for some prayers :)
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Prayers please...

• Congratulations on twins. I wouldn't worry at all about the heart beat being lower. You're so early. Hoping everything goes well at the u/s tomorrow. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Totally normal for one to be slower at that point. Most people cant even see the hbs at 5w5d.  At 6w1d one of mine was at 120 bpm and the other was at 105 bpm. The dr. said one just implanted later. Good luck tomorrow.
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats and welcome!

Baby B had a slower h/b and was measuring smaller at the beginning but like the girls said- one can implant later and its still early.  Let us know how your appt goes!

• Congratulations!!! I had my first u/s during the 5th week. We could only see 1 heartbeat at that time. The other sac was perfectly still. At the next u/s, both heartbeats were there and were great. I really wouldn't worry. GL tomorrow!
  • Congrats on the twins, it is a great sign you saw two heartbeats at all so early :)  Good luck tomorrow :)
    H: 34 dx Azoospermia due to CBAVD from CF  
    ME: 39 IS FINE!!!  DOR and poor AMH/FSH/LH
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #1 Beta 1 373 Beta 2 1783 BOY/GIRL TWINS!! Born April 2010!!
    Natural FET 5/26/12 2 blasts Beta 1 207 Beta 2 513 Beta 3 1377 U/S 6/28 Pregnancy not viable d & c scheduled :( 
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #2 ER 11/15/12 Nothing to transfer :( 
    IVF/ICSI #3 April 2013 MDLF 3dt of 3 embryos, chemical :(  
    IVF #4/ICSI/MESA/CCS/FET EPP April 2015
    ODWU CCRM with Dr. Sch COMPLETE!!!! Put on acai supplement they are studying for DOR and embryo quality.
    DAY 3 Labs Drawn 2/26 put on vitamin D and calcium supplements
    Regroup and Protocol Reveal 3/04 "Bazooka Protocol" EPP with MDLF "Protocol 6 with patches"
    ER/MESA 4/10 ER 9 eggs retrieved MESA success found live swimmers :)
    Fertilization Report 6 eggs mature and ICSI'd 4 eggs fertilized normally
    Day 6 Report to Blast for CCS 4/16: 2 DAY 5 BLASTS BIOPSIED FOR CCS a 4AB and a 3AB!!!!
    CCS Results BOTH BLASTS CCS NORMAL!!!!!!  call on 4/24
    Regroup call to discuss CCS results and FET call on 5/20
    FET prep: CD 1 6/08 CD 3 Start BCP 6/10, HSG 6/12 Lupron Start 10 iu 6/17 End BCP 6/21 CD 1 6/23!!!
    Start vivelle patches 6/25 change e/o/d reduce Lupron to 5iu 6/25 Blood Draw 7/01, 7/08, 7/15, 7/19
    Increase vivelle patches 7/03 2 change e/o/d and 7/05 change e/o/d 3 and 7/07 4 change e/o/d add vaginal estrace 2x a day
    Lining Check/Blood Draw 7/08 and 7/15 End Lupron 7/18  Start PIO 1ml daily 7/18  Blood  Draw 7/19
    Flight to clinic 7/22
    FET 2 CCS BLASTS :):)  7/23 :):) YES YES both thawed and both fully expanded :):)
    7/26 :):) 3dp5dt PM very very faint positive FRER
    7/27: 4dp5dt Neg Digi AM but very very faint positive FRER PM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 1-2 :):) 
    7/31:8dp5dt AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 2-3!!!! :):) 
    Beta 1 8/01= 408!!!!!!!!!! at 9dp5dt FET
    Beta 2 8/03 = 1014!!!!!!!!!! at 11dp5dt FET
    8/05/2015 AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 3+!!!! :):) 
    First Ultrasound: 8/20!!!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Genetics says BOTH BOYS!!!!!!!!!
    Second Ultrasound: 9/03!!!!!!!!!!

• My first u/s was at 6w2d, and my RE said not to worry even if we didn't see any heartbeats at all yet.

Sending good thoughts to you!

• T& P being sent.  Gl and congrats on your twins. 

• I just found out I am pg with twins too!!! I am still in shock! Do you know what kind of twins you are carrying? I was told I am carrying di/di twins and they have excellent survival/thrival rates...I wouldn't worry too much. My last pg I was high risk and everything was FINE; I worried a lot for nothing. I thought this would be a piece of cake for me this time around but lo and behold I am trust back into the high risk world (but could not be happier) Just kick back and enjoy the ride.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"