Stay at Home Moms
Options

Rec. Pregnancy Test

I am over a week late on my period but every test says negative!! We are trying for another LO and would love for it to be positive but I hate not knowing. The only other time I was late on my period was when I was pregnant, I have a very regular cycle. My DH is losing patience with my because I keep testing, he just wants me to wait another week and then see. I'm going to go crazy waiting..Is it Yes or NO?

Re: Rec. Pregnancy Test

• Options
    i'd take it as a no.  sorry.  could be the stress of wanting another LO, change in diet, stress of the holidays, change in your exercise routine...  who knows though...
  • Options
    I totally disagree with PP-I use EPT the one that actually SAYS pregnant, or not pregnant. It's fantastic! Can give results up to 5 days before your missed period. Used it when we found out we were pregnant with DS-was 3 days before my missed period, it said Pregnant, then went to the dr 2 days later to get the blood test, his pregnancy test came up negative, but blood test was positive! He later called and asked me what pregnancy test i was using because he needed to get it for his office! Just make sure you're taking it when you pee the first time in the morning-helps make sure all the hormones are built up since it's so early.  good luck! Keep us posted!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks!  I tested negative the first time with my DS and then Pregnant NOT Pregnant test (think Clear Blue) a week later and said Pregnant.  Think I will grab one of those today instead of the plus and negative symbols!
  • Options

What you're looking for is a test most sensitive to hCG levels.  So the smaller the number(ie 15-20mIU), the better. 25mIU is the most prevalent.

https://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/hpt.html

image Uploaded with ImageShack.us Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    The Dollar Tree tests are a great way to test over and over and not feel guilty about the $ you're spending. 
    Married 07.07.07. Mom to 3: Ruby 11/08 and Oliver & Austin 12/11
  • Options

imagehayleydeee:
    The Dollar Tree tests are a great way to test over and over and not feel guilty about the $ you're spending. 

This!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"