Baby Showers
Options

Multiple Baby Shower Hostesses?

I have had several offers to give me baby shower.  Instead of having several different showers, I would like to join EVERYONE under one roof, not segregated by his family, her family and the friends.  How would I go about having more than one hostess for ONE shower.  I'm thinking of using church hall.  How do I go about this without my hostesses stepping on each other's toes and pulling hair?

Boopbabs, 6 weeks and counting

Re: Multiple Baby Shower Hostesses?

• Options
    Well, you have a loooong ways to go...but I think the easiest thing is to tell each and everyone who has offered that you've had several offers and if they wouldn't mind "working" with someone else you can give names and phone numbers.  I would have no problem working with other people.  Do any of these hostesses know each other?  That would make it a lot easier.
  • Options
    I've seen it done, but I think it would be easiest if the hostesses know each other. One of my friends had 3 hostesses, but they were pretty good friends and the three of them just split up the responsibility. You may just ask them if they would like to work with your other friends who have offered to throw you a shower.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicMy food blog: Blissfully Delicious BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just simply have one person be in charge of connecting the hostess volunteers together.   If you are going to have one big shower, you will need multiple hostesses to help split costs.  They can coordinate who wants to take charge of different areas...food, games, decor, etc.  They can then discuss what works better for them for payment.  Most will keep receipts and split up the costs to make it fair while others will prefer to pay for their portion of the event.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"