Orange County Babies
Options

Costal Kids in Newport?

Anyone go here?  We were seeing Dr. Lau at Harbor Peds but they would not give me the H1N1, since I was no longer pregnant and they only were giving them to "patients"  My son is 7 weeks so he can't get it himself.  Giving it to me was the only way for him to get the immunity.  and Dr. Abellowitz did it at Coastal Kids so I'm thinking of switching.  Recs?

Re: Costal Kids in Newport?

• Options
    I don't go there, but I have seen a lot of recommendations for the group and Dr. Abelowitz on several different boards.  It seems to be a very popular practice.
  • Options

Yes You're in Good Hands! :) Dr. Abelowitz is Really Nice, Professional, and Attentive! :)

-Ang

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageANG-MONKEES:

Yes You're in Good Hands! :) Dr. Abelowitz is Really Nice, Professional, and Attentive! :)

-Ang

We see Dr. A and love him. McConnell there is awesome, too. Right now the practice is very busy b/c Coastal Kids got in more h1n1 vaccine than any other pedi in the county but it's worth the busyness. The standard of care is very high.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I don't go to Dr. Abelowitz, but I do love Coastal Kids.  Like someone else said, they are extra crazy right now, but normally they are very mellow and super efficient.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"