Blended Families
Options

She hangs out on 3rd trimester

I checked her recent posts.  Since she only has less than 200 posts it hopefully is MUD.  She has a child on the way so there is a chance she is just that frightening SM that really hopes that the SK does not come live with her.  Like I said, if it were that baby she is PG with she would likely move heaven and earth.  Seriously, if that were one of my DC I would leave the country before I let them go back to be molested.
Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08

Re: She hangs out on 3rd trimester

• Options

Come on. We have no idea if she did not head to the police station/court house/social services first thing this morning with the information/resources she was given on here. I have been checking, and she has not been signed on at all today.

Do her past actions suck bigfatass, yes. However, I think she is all of 20/21 and probably scared and stupid, and has no idea how to handle this type of situation-hence one of the many reasons 20 yo's are not mature enough to handle having children.
    And while yes, she needed to hear that she needs to move heaven and earth to get this little girl to safety lets not assume that she is not doing it now. I HIGHLY doubt this is a case of her just not wanting the SK to come live with her, because even the biggest selfish asshat in the world would not want a child to be in danger, just because they did not want to be inconveinenced.

I truely believe she is just not mature/intelligent enough to know that there are resources out there to help her and her family. This does not make her an evil person, this makes her a product of her environment, and hopefully, the posters that gave her good advice and tried to point her in the right direction got through to her.

And seriously, how does any of this make you think that she is just a frightening SM who does not want the child to come live with her? Sounds to me like she is a scared little girl herself, and does not know how to protect this child.

• Options

Has felles seen the post? I suggest just reporting the post if you think this child is genuinely in danger. See my post in your amvbran post littlejen. I know for a fact and witnessed the knot/nest/bump being responsive in the past to serious situations.  Report it and let them handle it however they see fit.. I'm sure they will address appropriately. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I wouldnt think that she wouldnt want the SD to live with her - I think the PPs are right that she is probably scared and didnt know what to do. I still think it is rather strange that she would post right after the OP about being in walmart and SD asking how the baby comes out. I wonder if her SD's question was prompted by the innapropriate touching she is experiencing though.

I really hope that since she hasnt logged in that she is acting on the situation and I hope she comes back to let us know how is went. If this isnt mud I really hope her SD gets the help she needs!

Anniversary
  • Options
    I don't understand how anyone thinks this is MUD. I really don't. This is NOT the kind of thing anyone, unless extremely mentally disturbed would make up.
  • Options
    imageForMeItsYou:

I still think it is rather strange that she would post right after the OP about being in walmart and SD asking how the baby comes out. I wonder if her SD's question was prompted by the innapropriate touching she is experiencing though.

I think the question was prompted by natural curiosity for a child her age.  I mean if she does not know it where it comes out she will not associate it with down there. 

My take on the two posts is that she came to this board and tried to gain our acceptance by telling us how shitty a situation it is at BMs house and how great they are in comparison.  I think the response she was looking for was something along the lines of ... you guys are wonderful if only she lived with you.  She didn't get that the first time so she moved on to post two the happy family all laughing together at Walmart, at that point she certainly did not get the response she was looking for. 

I'm sure she is currently at the hospital and the police are there and they have formed a protective barrier around this poor little child - at least that is what I am telling myself.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagej+k:

Has felles seen the post? I suggest just reporting the post if you think this child is genuinely in danger. See my post in your amvbran post littlejen. I know for a fact and witnessed the knot/nest/bump being responsive in the past to serious situations.  Report it and let them handle it however they see fit.. I'm sure they will address appropriately. 

I did read it, and it goes WAY outside of my role here. I'll bring it to the attention of people with more power, and they can hopefully do something to help. 

my read shelf:
    Erin's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options

I figured all you would be able to do is bring it to the attention of the powers that be felles.  And I don't know if they can really do anything, but IMO, potential abuse and suicide are two things that should probably be rolled up and brought to the attention of proper authorities.  From what I've seen in the past, it appears that the knot/nest/bump has a procedure they go thru.

Phantom - I think you hit the nail on the head.

• Options
    I'm with paris. I don't think it's MUD, what kind of sick person would make up something like that. I'm hoping she hasn't been on because she and her FI are taking the necessary steps.
  • Options
    I was told that there wasn't anything The Bump/Knot/Nest could do.
    my read shelf:
    Erin's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options

Unless she is planning on hurting someone and has made a direct threat, most internet sites don't/can't/won't get involved.

Her not calling CPS is awful, but it isn't the Bump's responsibility.  Plus, the call would need to come from someone with direct knowledge of an incident/event/episode in order for it to be considered an investigation worthy case.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"