Need middle name help please — The Bump
Baby Names

Need middle name help please

So I think we have decided on Reagan for our girl name, but we can't think of a middle name that flows well.  Our last name is 3 syllables and begins with T.  I actually love Reagan Alexis but then her initials would be RAT.  DD is Taylor Brynn.  Thanks for the help ladies!

Re: Need middle name help please

• If you love Alexis, use Alexis.  Who cares if her initials are RAT?  It's just an animal, not something crude or embarrassing.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• What about Hope?  or Sophia?  I don't know... if you really like Alexis that you could just go with that.  It's not like RAT means something totally awful... it's just an animal.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Visit The Nest!
  • No, kids are terrible and I don't think I could forgive myself if my child was nicknamed Rat.  I guess I only posted about it to avoid getting 'A' names. 

• Reagan Jane

Reagan Noel

Reagan Laine 

• Reagan Fawn

Reagan Brielle

Reagan Violet

Reagan Aurora

• I agree you should stay away from RAT

I like Reagan Michelle

• It's true kids will find a way to be cruel, but you really know that many peoples' initials?  

TTC #1 since 2004. PCOS dx. 2 clomid cycles with no response, 3 IUIs
    Beta#1 82 (5/26/09); Beta#2 (5/28/09) 184; Beta #3 (6/1/09) 1172
    u/s @ 5w4d showed 1 sac, 2nd u/s @ 6w showed heartbeat! 128 bpm

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • if your #1is Taylor Brynn, what about the #2 bein Reegan Lynn kinda cute

imageCafeMom Tickers
  • A good friend of mine has the initials RAT. She totally embraced it. "Rat" was kind of her nickname in hs and it was never a problem for her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards