TTC After a Loss

NBR: good news...

Just had my annual review.  Thought it was going to be okay and turns out better then I thought.  I get a little raise.  Not much but it works for me-especially in this economy!  It is a small thing to be grateful for and I will take it right now- since I have been a little down about my BFN and my stupid body.   

Re: NBR: good news...

• Awhhh girl.... I missed it.... Boooooooooooooo BFN =(   I sorry...

But yeah to lil raise!!!!! That's a good sign, hoping the economy will get back on its feet soon!!!   Congrats

• Awesome about the raise!

Boo on the BFN but you are not out yet right?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations!!!!
    Marie, wife to Ron, mom to DS
  • Congrats on your raise! A lil something is better than nothing these days.
  • Oh no, I didn't see your BFN, I'm so sorry!

Congrats on the raise though!  Any little bit helps!

((HUGS))

• WOO-HOO, congrats on the raise!!!  It'll help with those IUI's.  Wink
    Thank you TTCAL and IF board. "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

Miscarried December of 2008, Ectopic Pregnancy November of 2009

IVF #1 = BFN | IVF #2 = BFP: 9dp5dt (399), 14dp5dt (2489)

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus" Philippians 4:6,7
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicIn loving memory of MrsTyson's precious Julia
  • congrats on your raise!!!!!   Feels good to be appreciated!!!
  • Congrats on the review and the raise!  It's especially nice this time of year.  Hope you can treat yourself to something.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"