Indiana Babies
Options

Congrats, Lauren.

You've knocked me from the ranks of the unbeaten!

Brady had a rough night on NOLA.  I was thinking maybe he would get me another 2 points to pull ahead of you, but instead he threw a pick, and now he's on the bench while his backup takes some garbage-time snaps.

Who woulda thought Brady would let me down?

#PerfectStrangers

2012 Races:
1/28 - Planet Adventure night trail 1/4-marathon - 1:25:47
3/24 - Sam Costa half marathon - 2:02:47
4/14 - Hoosier 10 miler - 1:25:21 (8:32) PR!
7/8 - XTERRA Freedom Fest Hawaii 10K
9/1 - Indianapolis Women's Half Marathon
10/20 - Indianapolis Marathon Relay
11/4 - Monumental Marathon (full marathon #2)
11/22 - Drumstick Dash 4.5mi

Re: Congrats, Lauren.

• Options

Brady let me down too, that dumb mofo.

I am kicking him off my list of hottest guys ever.  ***  He may no longer be my football boyfriend.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Beth, that's harsh. ;)

I got smoked this week.  Ugh.  I keep telling myself that it doesn't matter till the playoffs.

Jen & T.J. 6.17.06 BabyBlog * my chart *
    Joseph Henry was born at home on March 9, 2009
    Nora Mae was born at home on October 30, 2011
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have a hard time feeling bad for any of you as I am in dead last.  Suck. I'm in 1st in my keeper league though so at least I am 50% on the year.

Mmmm Tom Brady. Hot.

• Options
    I wish he would have let you down the week I played you...you smoked me!  Beth, I would still keep him as my football boyfriend.  Everyone has rough days but he's still HOT! Wink
  • Options

True... I'm already mostly over it.  It just means in our $$$ league that we might miss the playoffs, which sucks!  He should have been a gimme of 20 points which means we would have won [we lost my 5-6 pts].

I always threaten to dump him as my football boyfriend, but he usually earns his way back into my good graces.

On the upside, I was thrilled for Drew Brees.  I <3 him!  I told Jeff if it ends up Saints/Colts in the Superbowl, I will be majorly torn.

• Options
    I'm a huge IU fan but even I like Drew Brees.  He's a class act and still does tons for the Lafayette area. 
  • Options

I know!  He's such a nice guy.

I was surprised last night when Belichick came over and congratulated him - that was unexpectedly classy.

• Options

Shutthefrontdoor.

I am just now seeing this "news" - w00t! I won't do an obnoxious victory dance in your face but it IS pretty neat-o to beat the unbeaten :)

Good game, good game. ::slaps Amy five::

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"