Upstate NY Babies
Options

sad- the rings came off today...

i think my puffy-ness is a permanant state and I have had tingly fingers for the past couple of days- so i figured before I swelled too much more- I should take off my rings...

I feel naked... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: sad- the rings came off today...

• Options
    I'm sorry. That is definitely one of the sucky things about pregnancy. I was more upset about not being able to wear my rings than about the swelling itself. I ended up getting a cheap ring from Lia Sophia to wear so I didn't feel so naked.
  • Options

I know - it's terrible!! But you were smart to do it. My good friend had to have hers cut off. You get used to it...and it actually so much easier to wash/dry hands and put on lotion- so there are some benefits.

I had to take mine off at about 8.5 months with Evan (I took them off right after my shower...I wanted to wear them to it no matter what!) But this time around they were off at like 6 weeks...haha! Ok, well, maybe 3 months. They just started bugging me and my finger looked too fat in them. I haven't thought about them at all since. But now, when I do....I miss them : (

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was lucky and didn't have to take mine off with both pregnancies, though I'm puffy in other places :o( Not sure you'd want to do this but you could put your rings on a necklace. Just not sure how safe that would be. I think I would worry about the necklace breaking and losing them.
    Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I was sad about taking them off, and I think DH was just as sad.  But the worst part for me was that it took a while after his birth for me to be able to get them on and fit comfortably.  I was naked without them for a while.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"