Austin Babies
Options

urologist rec?

so we got results of dh's SA today and they were less than stellar.  my ob is suggesting he go to a urologist so we can start addressing his issues as well as mine.  She gave us recs but I thought I'd see if anyone has a good experience out there.

I seriously never realized getting pregnant would be this frustrating.  I'm glad I stalk over here because I've seen nothing but success for people with fertility issues.  you guys give me hope. 

Married October 28, 2006, TTC since March 2009 IUI #1-8 w/ clomid = BFN
IVF # 1 May, 2011 = BFP!!! Stillbirth at 26 weeks (placental failure/severe IUGR)
FET #1 February, 2012-- BFP! Beta #1=84 Beta #2= 207 Beta #3= 3,526 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Our Rainbow Baby is on the Way!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: urologist rec?

• Options
    My mom sees Dr Kocurek at Austin Urology on 29th & medical pkwy (or thereabouts). We really like him, and I understand he's fairly popular. ETA: sorry I can't rec him on any "man" issues, but he's super nice and got a good bedside manner.
  • Options
    This is who DH saw too and liked him a lot, and was fantastic, but my DH was very surprised when his PA came in and was a woman. I thought it was hilarious because DH was uncomfortable with another woman feeling up on him then when the male came in to do an X-Ray and was feeling up on him yay that was hilarious as well. :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Dr. Chhikara is who DH saw and he liked him.  Due to a cost issue, we ended up using a doc at Scott and White.  But our procedure was out of pocket.

https://www.austinurology.com/Test/about.html

Married and it feels so good! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My DH had two surgeries with Dr. Kansas at The Urology Team.  We were both impressed with his professionalism and bedside manner.  He works in the same office as the infamous Dr. Richard (d i c k) Chopp (yes, he performs vasectomies).
  • Options

imagenaclh2otaffy:
    My DH had two surgeries with Dr. Kansas at The Urology Team.  We were both impressed with his professionalism and bedside manner.  He works in the same office as the infamous Dr. Richard (d i c k) Chopp (yes, he performs vasectomies).

Ditto. Dr. Kansas performed two procedures for my DH's kidney stones and he's wonderful. I really liked that he's very direct about what's going on and after each of the surgeries he came out to talk to me personally about how it went, what the results were, etc. 

• Options
    Dr. Baker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"