Toddlers: 24 Months+

Thinking about selling my Wii

I saved for a few months to buy it and now I feel kinda silly. I haven't touched it since at least March. Even for the month before that that I had it we hardly played. It's not like it's all that easy to brush the toddler aside and play such a game. (Not that I would shoo DS away to play a video game anyway) When DS goes to bed I certainly don't feel like running around my living room playing tennis either! I've never even bought other games for it. I did buy the Wii Fit though. I still have all the original boxes so I'm certain I could sell it for a decent price EUC.

Now I'm eyeing that Medela PISA. I hated having a single when DS was nursing. Now that I'm possibly going back to work FT after DS2 is born I'm thinking I'll certainly need a double. 

I think Christmas time would be a good time to get it posted on ebay and CL too. Maybe someone will be looking for a deal.
Proverbs 12:10 "A righteous man cares for the needs of his animals ChipMonkey 3/19/08 *** Turtle 1/26/10 *** CarBear 10/06/11

Re: Thinking about selling my Wii

• I bet you could get at least 75% of what you paid for it back. I agree, if you haven't used it since March get rid of it.  I have Medela PIS and it is AWESOME!
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • If you're gonna sell it, now's the time. We don't use our Wii very often, but we do play with it when we have company over. DD likes to pretend to play bowling and frisbee dog.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Depending on how much you are asking I would totally be interested.  I've looked on CL around here lots but just don't really "trust" getting it used from a stranger.  PM me and let me know!

• imagecmanmom:

Depending on how much you are asking I would totally be interested.  I've looked on CL around here lots but just don't really "trust" getting it used from a stranger.  PM me and let me know!

I'm still trying to gather everything together. I have to try to remember how to turn the thing on on our tv so I can reset the system. I sent you a PM though.

Proverbs 12:10 "A righteous man cares for the needs of his animals ChipMonkey 3/19/08 *** Turtle 1/26/10 *** CarBear 10/06/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"