Infertility
Options

Update on SAIF posts request

I would love it if when people come over here to post that they have an update over on SAIF that they include a link to their original post.  I don't like weeding through all the toddler, etc. posts over there to figure out what your news is but would love to keep tabs on people if they have something to share with us! 

This is not aimed at anyone in particular and I kept waiting to post it since it happened several times the past couple days and I didn't want those people to feel like I was calling them out.  I just noticed that it seems to be happening a lot lately where it's just an empty post saying to go over there without a link included to their post.

Does this bug anyone else or is it just me?  If it's just me, feel free to ignore my request!  Zip it! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Update on SAIF posts request

• Options
    I actually don't like posting update references because I've heard some say that if they want an update on SAIFers they'll go look for one.  Not wanting to offend, I've just stopped writing "update on SAIF" posts.
  • Options
    This makes sense.  I should have done this when I posted about Krissy.  Yes

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wondered where you had gone.  :)  I completely understand people wanting/needing to stop posting here, but for the people who are still wanting to share the results of an u/s or what-not... I feel like a link would be really helpful to keep from having to weed through all the other posts to find whatever it is that they posted.  I hope I'm making sense.
  • Options
    I would love a link, mostly for convenience sometimes it is hard to find the updates.  I really like to read the updates and cheer everyone on.
    TTC since 8/2004
    Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
    DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I just wanted to say that I love the video in your siggy...makes me smile every time I see it =0)?

• Options
    Sometimes the posts are easy to find and sometimes they aren't!  So I agree, a link would definitely be helpful!  

IVF #1 = BFP!! So blessed to have our baby boy! IVF #2 = Convert to frozen - 1 frostie! IVF #3 = Convert to frozen - 1 frostie! FET #1 = 8/14, Two transferred, One stuck! Praying for another healthy miracle! Due: 5/2/13 imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Yes, links please! It gets really hard to weed through all the posts to find the update.

(please don't take this the wrong way, I am thrilled for all SAIF ladies)

TTC since April 2008

Me: PCOS/Amenorrhea DH: Azoospermia due to Y Chromosome Micro Deletion IVF w/ ICSI on hold until further notice

Hope

• Options

I agree.. a link would be helpful..I have stopped going over there because of the exact reason above..I would love to share in your happiness but I choose not to be upset while doing so..

links would be great or just xp here!

"Onward"--CathyMD Waiting since 07/5/2011 for our forever child! Yep we are adopting!
  • Options
    I saw one of these posts recently and opened it, but all it said was NFT, which is not listed in the glossary and I have yet to decode it... what does NFT?  Thanks
  • Options

imageanangelbug:
    I saw one of these posts recently and opened it, but all it said was NFT, which is not listed in the glossary and I have yet to decode it... what does NFT?  Thanks

NFT = No Further Text :)

I haven't been posting many updates anywhere yet... I'm still sticking around here mostly because I'm not comfortable really moving over until I get released by my RE (which will be when I finally put up a ticker.)

imageimage

• Options
    i agree--i like to know if there's an update on SAIF but a link would be helpful.
  • Options
    imageQuizzle:

I haven't been posting many updates anywhere yet... I'm still sticking around here mostly because I'm not comfortable really moving over until I get released by my RE (which will be when I finally put up a ticker.)

I was wondering when you would do that Quizzle. that makes a lot of sense. 

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
    The Dandelion Archive
    "If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageMAK06:
    Sometimes the posts are easy to find and sometimes they aren't!  So I agree, a link would definitely be helpful!  

I agree!

• Options
    I agree - a link is nice!
  • Options
    I think the link is a great idea!
    TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

• Options
    I'd love a link just b/c I'm lazy :)
  • Options
    I agree. I like the links, sometimes it's hard to go and find the post. And I like updates. People can click on there or they don't have to.
    PAIF and SAIF Always Welcome!
    TTC since 2007
    6 IUIs, 3 IVFs, and 2 m/c :< PCOS, Blood Clotting Disorder & MFI
    IVF #2 Aug 2011 is a BFN:<
    IVF #3 March 2012 is a BFN
    Not sure what to do now. Sad and lost.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"