Success after IF
Options

2nd Tri Check In

Hey 2nd Tri Ladies! Sorry I missed the post early this me morning. I overslept and had to rush to work. Hope everyone is doing great. Welcome to the newest ladies!

qtpa2t- Due 2/1, girl 

kimarino 13- Due 2/28, twin girls

susanc07- Due 3/11 but EDD EOM Feb- twins!  

kkfebo4- Due 3/7, Team Green  

harleyq8- Due 3/8, girl 

carerra317- Due 3/10, Team Green

tapgirl- Due 3/13, Team Green til Christmas

Marc'sMrs- Due 3/14, Big u/s 10/28

carrera317, Due 3/10, ???

lindsaynjason- Due 3/19, Big u/s 10/26

vandelay- Due 3/20, Team Green

chesirita- Due 3/20, Team Green

efhoping2010- Due 5/27, Twins! 

JillRock96- Due ?, Twins! 

Re: 2nd Tri Check In

• Options
    I entered my 3rd Tri last week, so I guess I have "graduated."  Crazy...

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Can I join the group? EDD 5/10 and team blue for me. Thanks!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Kimarino- I was just thinking about you graduating to 3rd tri! I graduate next week....so exciting and so surreal all at the same time.

Update: we had an appt last week and everything was good. The dr did an internal to check my cervix based on some pains I was having so that wasnt much fun but everything looked fine.  In more exciting news, DH got me a glider for 50% off on Black Friday and we painted the nursery! 

I will be graduating to 3rd tri next week so if any of you ladies would be willing to take over the check in, let me know!

Hope everyone's pregnancies continue to go smoothly! 

• Options

Hi ladies! I'm officially in the 2nd tri so I'll be joining you. :)

My name is Kim and my Dh is Eric. We tried TTC for 4 years and got pg on our one and only FET. My due date is May 28 and I'm expecting twins. 

*Excessive scar tissue, blocked tubes*hypothyroidism*
    IVF #1 BFN 10/07
    IVF #2 w/ICSI & AH*C/P 5/09
    Beta #1-33 Beta #2-50 Beta #3-10
    FET 9/9/09*Transferred 2 Blasts*BFP!
    Beta #1- 2991, Beta #2 - 6757 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hi! I'm entering 3rd soon too! Time is FLYIng now - the begnining was SO SLOW!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    update: super fun trip to the OB today due to my concerns about BH contractions - everyone is ok. almost 19 weeks - unbelievable!
  • Options
    Hi girls- i am in the stage where i am in between appoints, not feeling movement yet, and only showing a little, so i am trying to have faith that everything is OK.
  • Options
    Hey!  I think I threw my name out there for this at one point, but I don't remember :)   Anyway, we're expecting a boy April 2! 
  • Options
    Hi!  I am just entering my second trimester!  I am Deb, DH is Matt. I am pregnant with one healthy baby after IVF #1, due on June 3rd.   We don't know the gender yet, but will find out soon!
    Years of trying and treatment, IVF#1 brought us our darling C!
  • Options

i want to join, too! EDD 4/13, team blue.

ETA: 21 weeks tomorrow.

"A friend loves at all times..." Pr. 17:17 MY GOOGLEPAGES BIO imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    All is well here!  I'm just getting bigger, so that should mean LO is, too!  After a bit of a break since mid-October, I think we're ready to start getting busy on prepping the nursery again! I can't believe I'm almost done with 2nd tri!
  • Options

Congrats to those moving on to the third trimester, yay!

My Peri just called and said I have very low hemoglobin it is 10.2 and they want it at at least 12 so I have to take iron pills and eat a more iron rich diet.  They told me I will likely be nauseous again and constipated, oy.  Anyone else on these?  Any tips?  I have my amnio a week from today, very nervous about that.  Hope everyone is well and welcome to the newbies :)

H: 34 dx Azoospermia due to CBAVD from CF  
    ME: 39 IS FINE!!!  DOR and poor AMH/FSH/LH
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #1 Beta 1 373 Beta 2 1783 BOY/GIRL TWINS!! Born April 2010!!
    Natural FET 5/26/12 2 blasts Beta 1 207 Beta 2 513 Beta 3 1377 U/S 6/28 Pregnancy not viable d & c scheduled :( 
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #2 ER 11/15/12 Nothing to transfer :( 
    IVF/ICSI #3 April 2013 MDLF 3dt of 3 embryos, chemical :(  
    IVF #4/ICSI/MESA/CCS/FET EPP April 2015
    ODWU CCRM with Dr. Sch COMPLETE!!!! Put on acai supplement they are studying for DOR and embryo quality.
    DAY 3 Labs Drawn 2/26 put on vitamin D and calcium supplements
    Regroup and Protocol Reveal 3/04 "Bazooka Protocol" EPP with MDLF "Protocol 6 with patches"
    ER/MESA 4/10 ER 9 eggs retrieved MESA success found live swimmers :)
    Fertilization Report 6 eggs mature and ICSI'd 4 eggs fertilized normally
    Day 6 Report to Blast for CCS 4/16: 2 DAY 5 BLASTS BIOPSIED FOR CCS a 4AB and a 3AB!!!!
    CCS Results BOTH BLASTS CCS NORMAL!!!!!!  call on 4/24
    Regroup call to discuss CCS results and FET call on 5/20
    FET prep: CD 1 6/08 CD 3 Start BCP 6/10, HSG 6/12 Lupron Start 10 iu 6/17 End BCP 6/21 CD 1 6/23!!!
    Start vivelle patches 6/25 change e/o/d reduce Lupron to 5iu 6/25 Blood Draw 7/01, 7/08, 7/15, 7/19
    Increase vivelle patches 7/03 2 change e/o/d and 7/05 change e/o/d 3 and 7/07 4 change e/o/d add vaginal estrace 2x a day
    Lining Check/Blood Draw 7/08 and 7/15 End Lupron 7/18  Start PIO 1ml daily 7/18  Blood  Draw 7/19
    Flight to clinic 7/22
    FET 2 CCS BLASTS :):)  7/23 :):) YES YES both thawed and both fully expanded :):)
    7/26 :):) 3dp5dt PM very very faint positive FRER
    7/27: 4dp5dt Neg Digi AM but very very faint positive FRER PM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 1-2 :):) 
    7/31:8dp5dt AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 2-3!!!! :):) 
    Beta 1 8/01= 408!!!!!!!!!! at 9dp5dt FET
    Beta 2 8/03 = 1014!!!!!!!!!! at 11dp5dt FET
    8/05/2015 AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 3+!!!! :):) 
    First Ultrasound: 8/20!!!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Genetics says BOTH BOYS!!!!!!!!!
    Second Ultrasound: 9/03!!!!!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"