Success after IF

Family pic or just kids for christmas cards?

In the past, we have just done Colin (which he was thrilled about).  But we got a great family pic on T-day, so I was thinking about sending family pics this year.

What do YOU do?  Family, or just kids?

Re: Family pic or just kids for christmas cards?

• The way I made our mock-up, I'm planning on 2 of just Megan and 1 of the family.  

I'm waiting until I get our pro-photos back to see if what she got is better than mine and then I'll edit it a bit.  I'm hoping she got a decent family photo for the middle slot.  

Megan Hope 2yrs 3months

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• imagePsychedForBaby:

The way I made our mock-up, I'm planning on 2 of just Megan and 1 of the family.  

I'm waiting until I get our pro-photos back to see if what she got is better than mine and then I'll edit it a bit.  I'm hoping she got a decent family photo for the middle slot.  

OMG - love the pics

• Loading the player...
  • I hope to use 1 family pic and 1 or 2 of just Isabel. We also took a pretty good pic on Tday too.

For DD - IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP / For DS - dIUI #1 - BFP Dx:severe MFI-Y Chromosome Microdeletion Isabel born 10-15-08! / Baby Boy EDD July 2013 imageLily  pie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageMyColonyNJ:

OMG - love the pics

Thank you! 

Megan Hope 2yrs 3months

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• I am doing family,

My customers are split 50/50 on this issue.. but I like the idea of family, Christmas and the holidays are all about family!

2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • We typically just do kids, but if I had a great family pic, I'd do it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"